Toribash
Liar, BuZe (don't know where he is anymore) and all my clan mates from [xp], (Cheat), (Aquarius), and (Idle).
I almost don't want to post here because i don't want to leave anyone out, but here's an effort.

posgo ogsop pusga, because he's a cool dude who makes cool music and is good to play gaems with

broshop VIDEOGAMES, because he's also a cool dude and just look at the dignity of that avatar

loafen blarfen flarfen Larfen, because he's ALSO a cool dude and i painted him as a loaf of bread

obbz Oblivion, because GUESS WHAT HE'S ALSO A COOL DUDE

hutnug NutHug, because he went on Skype video with me while drunk and painted as a skeleton for halloween (and also because he's a cool dude)

I think i can basically just shorten this list to "all the #ormo regulars plus a few more", because otherwise i'll just end up listing them all down due to their inherent coolness. :v
Hanz0 and Siku also get a mention because they've carried my sorry ass in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer so much that i eventually learned to pull my own weight, and also because, along with my brother, QUADRUPLE KROGAN VANGUARD.

also guise plz don't hate me if i forgot to mention you i am a forgetful man aaa
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
friends: Shook and Larfen and Internet because they mentioned me

mortal enemies: nearly and VIDEOGAMES because they didn't mention me
oh yeah
fear you just made a shitpost i thought staff wasn't supposed to do that wtf and this guy is my leader.....

friends:i have quite a lot of friends but the best ones gotta be coca cobra and hyde

i played 2 league games with hyde it was lit

inferior people: arctic and cats....... they kicked me from my own irc channel and now i am filled with hate and seeking for vengeance...
fuck i got a lot, ill state the ones ive known the longest

detr3vni~first friend ever, helped me make bet servers, nice person (he quit rip)

Moofins ~ met him in a 1250 tc tourney when tourneys were based on belt, i kept streaking everyone in there from lifting, me and moofins started joking about it and we became good friends ever since

ZeDerpyOne ~ first friends i made in a tournament, hes a fucking nerd but he is cool aswell

RemZombie ~ my man rem, known him for around a year now, nice guy.

Woeb(Ddos) ~ the 12 year old that sounds like 20, hentai and meme goddess
maybe later
I have a few

Bloodage2 ~ First real friend I had in toribash, he's still my friend today.

HASSAN2000 ~ Really cool guy, and rainbows.

DDoS ~ enough said.

Leanmarkie ~ really cool kid, very intelligent bagged milk drinker.

Pill ~ One of my earlier friends, still am friends with him today.

I have a lot more, but it's hard to come up with a list like this when you haven't slept in over 24 hours.
Last edited by Kozmonaut; Aug 4, 2016 at 12:18 AM.
you're on thin ice, pal
if I had to choose a single person it would probably be Swepples.

but everyone in wapow and almost every ex wapow member I consider friends.

some other people I like are Snook, iAwesome, DrHa... Bod, and Gravity. There are a few more awesome guys I can't think right off my head
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Me and Xhiba were really good Wushu freinds, There were my [Ct] freinds and [i] freinds When i was in those clans, and also legit1414 and dab, mabye Editz

and also Odlov