Toribash
i could use that as avatar :O
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Stupi you really made that?

yea, Bret's my name, and www.photophics.com is an art website I'm planning on making.

it wasn't too hard to make, a tube for the bottom followed by beveling of one row at a time to make the "expanding" type effect, then a tube textured with glow, alpha, transparancy, and other stuff, the booster model is simply two capsules, one cut in half by use of the disolve tool, and the top is a simple tube with filet

that's the basic explination, then I did hdr and stuff :P

@Nightmare: Freiking epic animation Nightmare!!!!
Former Item Forger
No the model isnt compicated but i was impressed by the composting. Very nicely done scene

Later: I challenge you to a guitar battle

Last edited by Nasuke; Oct 19, 2008 at 09:37 PM.
1. I don't have a guitar model
2. the tori-daz model won't load for me, so all I have is the plain static tori obj model. I can't pose

otherwise I'd accept your challenge

oh yea, and my avatar, 3d model, animation, simple, but I like it :P
Former Item Forger
Thanks Brett, can't wait for you website!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
one t :P and what are you thanking me for?

the site will be up when I get the money to buy the domain.
Former Item Forger
Oh, didn't you say
woah! I like the glow effect, and the transparency/reflection is near perfect XD

If it wasn't directed at me, than what do you think of mine?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
What would it look like if you stood in the middle of a room where all the walls are mirrors? Well... like THIS!

You likey?