Ranking
Original Post
[REL] The Deadly Beam !

(sorry for low res)

tdbfinal.tbm

A mod I made for Mercurit like a year back, which, I think, deserves a release after its event ended

I apologize for thin af walls and ceilling, they can be fairly annoying

gifs r cool

You can also check out concon's video of the event, and attached are three notable replays by MagnusSol, rcrichman, and SemNome3
Attached Files
christian spider monkey.rpl (2.98 MB, 15 views)
Event 3.rpl (4.10 MB, 8 views)
tdbfinal - Completed.rpl (2.52 MB, 17 views)
tdbfinal.tbm (30.1 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by DashSora; Jun 20, 2017 at 03:46 PM.
This mod is hot, I just dont like how the other beams are slippery so it's tough to go any other way even if it is more challenging c;
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Same as what Rich said. I originally planned to climb across the whole thing on the beams and shit but they were slippery. It makes for a more challenging replay but not as original since we're kinda forced to stay on the beam which to be fair IS the point but let me be a contrary SoB. Anyways great mod, very challenging.

Now please make another one just as hard but more options. (Like the WiP you showed me on Discord).
Climbing like you've never seen before (parody of xlr84life's thread):
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...44#post9187844
Did you forget to upload this for mp? It's not showing up on the modlist and the autodl isn't working.
Anyways, great mod man. Really nice mechanics. Though from looking at the replays, some of the traps seem to fall apart after a while, but it's so late into game that it has more of a comedic effect than anything.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
Originally Posted by Obazu View Post
Did you forget to upload this for mp? It's not showing up on the modlist and the autodl isn't working.
Anyways, great mod man. Really nice mechanics. Though from looking at the replays, some of the traps seem to fall apart after a while, but it's so late into game that it has more of a comedic effect than anything.

ey man these are some old ass traps they're not that sturdy !1!1 ;-;

But for real tho, I made this mod like a year ago, and there are a lot of things that could be greatly improved by now, like the first saw tends to jump out when bumped into. I just didn't really feel like putting that much more time in that project as it works pretty alright like that !

And thanks

Seems like it was deleted from the registry, so I uploaded a new version : tdb.tbm (not a confusing name at all)