Toribash
i decapped hecate in a war but i couldnt save the replay in time

i also snapkicked 264axel to death
bitchass
Thank you all, our first Wars are going along smoothly now. I will update the post with the news!
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
The true killer. One day we will find someone who plays a game of ABD better than you. One day....

Updating thread as we speak. With some more junk and stuff

Congrats to Crocotta for his performance in the last 2 wars. New title awarded.

~ Our Current Warlord is Croccotta

You've sent Samurai War Banner to Crocotta.

Update

Flame: Inferno R, Flame: Inferno L to Crow.
Flame: my zawesome flame, Flame: my zawesome flame to Crow.

Our new Reaper folks.

He's attained that rank by willfully SOLO warring two clans with plans for others. So for now he holds these vaunted flames in his grip. Will anyone surpass him and claim them.
Last edited by Shogun; Jun 9, 2017 at 07:20 AM.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Good luck guys. Nice looking clan.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Litre View Post
Dad my boi, so this is the crazy idea you had in mind. I bloody like it man this shit is D O P E, I reckon I'll make a fresh song based around the name of this clan for something a little more out there ❤

Please do son. Ill try get a video maker in for a clan vid in the not too distant future
Originally Posted by PlayerID457610 View Post
The true killer. One day we will find someone who plays a game of ABD better than you. One day....

Updating thread as we speak. With some more junk and stuff

Congrats to Crocotta for his performance in the last 2 wars. New title awarded.

~ Our Current Warlord is Croccotta

You've sent Samurai War Banner to Crocotta.

Update

Flame: Inferno R, Flame: Inferno L to Crow.
Flame: my zawesome flame, Flame: my zawesome flame to Crow.

Our new Reaper folks.

He's attained that rank by willfully SOLO warring two clans with plans for others. So for now he holds these vaunted flames in his grip. Will anyone surpass him and claim them.

Hey thanks for the flames and the rank, ill be warring throughout all day and night for the next 3 or so months
Alrighty man! Good to hear you have big plans.

If you can save the replays and make a simple log like the ones in the first post, that would be amazing. It is not required however.