Toribash
Original Post
Bring back 3 members from the dead
I'm sure those of you that've been in this game for at least 4 years will have seen many players slowly drift away, because I certainly have. Some of these players I really wish would come back. I can easily think of many but I've had a hard time narrowing it down to less than 5. I'm curious to know who others would choose, and for what reasons (Is this even the right place to put this thread? Idk).
  1. Nerobe
    Him and I would play aikido for hours on end back when I was working my way up through 4th Dan to 10th Dan, and he had a similar Qi. We'd help each other improve and would always have the most fun and interesting matches. No matter who he was against, he never once played 'Dirty'. No lifts. Never saw him snap kick even back when everyone was doing it. And he'd still win. He would play aikido like a true grappler, not like a striker yet I could always rely on Nerobe in bet servers.
  2. ApatheticP
    I doubt many people reading this will have heard of ApatheticP but in my opinion he's the single most underrated player I've seen since I started playing this game. He plays aikido and Tk at a level far higher than others of similar Qi. He had his own group of friends and really did mind his own business, not getting involved in toribash drama. He was always humble and great at saving himself in the most ridiculous situations where I wouldn't have thought were savable.
  3. Krulls
    The leader of WAPOW. Technically the founder of the clan. He had a lot of patience and was maybe the most softly spoken players I've ever met (Besides Mocucha <3). It's not because he was the leader of WAPOW that he's on this list, it's the fact that he balanced his life outside of toribash really well with the game considering everything that was going on in his life. He was so good at calming intense situations down and considering he was an adult in a clan basically full of children, he had to tolerate a lot sometimes (He literally had to deal with 12 yr old Velordrel skype calling him whilst he was at work). I only just realised recently how much patience he had with the community / sub section of the community he was involved in. Very trustworthy and easy to talk to, no matter what you wanted to talk about.

Of course there are many more. Here are some honorable mentions:
  • Ratsudi - Best online friend I've ever had, incredibly intellectual.
  • Moomin - Aikido playstyle more amusing and creative than anyone else's.
  • Kremline - Favorite artist in Toribash.
  • Fish - Truly cared about this game, dedicated thousands of hours to helping Toribash on his own accord.
  • HiddenVoid - Hosted the most amazing bet servers (Can't find his account).
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*