Toribash
Original Post
(Anti) Anti-beings
Today we rise brothers and sisters!

We will make sure that none stand in our way!

All who doubt us will be crushed by us!

As we build our strength amongst the ranks we will win!

Victorious are we for we fear no fight, challenge any man, and take any life without regret.

Join now and let the power flow throughout your viens!

Your leader through all the bloodshed and battles you may face
AndItsGone

Our goals are simple, crush everything in our path.
If you're not with us you're against us.

Rules:
To be in this clan you must hold your tongue, for I do not allow trolls, assholes, dicks, or just people that are rude.
To be in this clan is to be thought of as the highest price of worship, if I find out you laughed at someone losing just to hurt them you will never step foot in this clan again.
To join you must fill out an app and prove yourself ingame.
The app must contain you're name, belt(has to be black or above), GMT, a replay of your art in motion, age, and you're outlook on life.
Last edited by anditsgone; Jan 22, 2014 at 11:51 PM.
I make mods.
Got invited to the GodTeam, respectfully declined.

i guess i need proof

Hello Anditsgone,
I would like very much to be part of your clan. I play toribash often, am good at quick decision making and have played the game for a long time. although my belt is not black it is green and this is due to having to change computers. It forced me to make a new account but believe me when I tell you I have the experience of a black belt. I am 14 have an outlook that problems can be solved if worked on together and have the replay
Lostarmwin.Nutsack (only used to show my replays apart)

Sincerely, Jman4569
IceFall
Ok NOB clan,i hate that part ,but i wanna join with this acc i`m not black belt,but i`ve just win vs one bb and two of the NOB clan members see that.My real name is Marin and the ingame IceFall.I don`t have anything else to tell you i think judge me on the battleground,not in the forums =)
P.S. I hate when somebody win to say something like "Loooser" or "Noob".I tell gg even when i beat some white belt without skills.Respect for and from all players and the game will be real fun ;)
Well NOB, what can I say, I wish to join this clan and show domination but still have a great time with the great community this game has set for us. My name is Sheldon and ign in eromoon and my alt is erocentreo. I am not a black belt because I spend equal time on two different accounts. I have battled IceFall and other people trying to join and come out victorious. I cannot send video proof but I hope pure skill is enough. I am a defensive kicker and focus my attacks on the proportions of weight and leverage. And I believe everyone who is bad on the outside, is hurting on the inside. We hold these truths to be self-evident.