Toribash
Original Post
Signature Showdown! Tonjevic vs. Count Boomin!
Good luck to both of you. The signature must be 400x100 pixels and you must use the attached image. You have 4 days or until both of you sumbit your final version.
Attached Images
render9.png (382.2 KB, 48 views)
Attached Files
render9.png_thumb (19.7 KB, 8 views)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Re: Signature Showdown! Tonjevic vs. Count Boomin!
I downloaded a render pack of gaming anime last year or two years ago when I started making sigs, they stayed in my harddrive ever since.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
Come on guys, you still have 2 days left!
<ducky> The game.
Well....this sig showdown gets cancelled since none of them bothered.
<ducky> The game.