Ranking
Originally Posted by zubin View Post
cool event
I joined.

meanwhile in montreal it's freezing cold and I still have to wear a hat
needless to say I look cute in it.

es me

i feel you, i live in sherbrooke ( 2h ish away ) also nice hat, i should buy one of those but i might look like a russian :/
no u

who needs a hat when u have a lot of hair! altho i do prefer hoodies to hats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Flames, it's gotten to the point that I can't wear hats anymore, I have way to much hair. But it's keeps bugs from biting my head and the back of my neck. The problem is, when I was wilderness instructing, I think a few got in there and died. I really need to get it cut. But I've been growing it for 6 years, I'm emotionally attached to my hair...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
post a picture.
post a picture.
post a picture.
post a picture!
pictures of everyone!
lmao Icarus ik the feels about the bug thing. I went on a 15 day canoe trip last year in Algonquin Park and every night I would just pick bugs out of my hair. fun times
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I am happy to say that has not happened to me before :>
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
lmao Icarus ik the feels about the bug thing. I went on a 15 day canoe trip last year in Algonquin Park and every night I would just pick bugs out of my hair. fun times

Algonquin wasn't even that bad for me. It was the month long kayaking trip I did around Anticosti island, mouth of the St. Laurence river in the Atlantic. I had freaking krill get in there...I also ate a lot of krill...god they where everywhere it was like a nightmare of krill. But my weird dreadlocks shall not be cut until I have mentally prepared myself. Picture came out sideways, but you get the idea...
Attached Thumbnails
1461892757450.jpg  
Last edited by Icarus; Apr 29, 2016 at 03:22 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
lol i live like 30 minutes from Algonquin park o_O
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White