Ranking
Original Post
Humper's Fancy Video Store
Humper's Fancy Video Store

Gather around, gather around! Good day, fellow toribashians! Let me introduce you to my fresh video editing store!
Here you can order your own video and it will get to you in the time estimated by us, we are never late. If it happens for us to be late, the video will be FREE. Yes, you heard me! Free.

Down below you can find the rules of the shop, I suggest you check them out before you place an order:
⇾ You choose your own song, it can be any genre.
⇾ You send your OWN replays, don't steal them!
⇾ You choose what type of video and what kind of style you want it to be.
⇾ Every video is 5,000 ToriCredits, not lower, not higher.
⇾ When the video isn't done by the time we estimate, you will get a 5% discount every 3 hours, and if we are late by a day, you get your video for free.
⇾ All of the replays will get judged, and if you don't have fitting replays, you can try again sometime later.

There is no application format, you must make your appplication using the rules as a helping factor.

P.S.: There is no 'we', just making it sound fancy.

Queue

Last edited by Humper; Jun 17, 2012 at 06:23 AM.
I play games and lift weights.
I can't sleep, can you make the intro in half an hour and post it here?
Thanks.
dreamy suicide act
Hmmm, okay, I will try.

EDIT: I just realized it's very hard to do an overedit like this, your replays end too fast, and that hardstyle song thing doesn't really match up with toribash at all and skrillex is way too overused.
Try making longer replays and choose another song (preferably not dubstep or dnb) and do you mind if a do an old fashion tb vid or does it really have to be an overedit because I am not that great with overedtiding, this would be my second time ( i dont really do overedits because i dont find them that original)
Last edited by Humper; Jun 17, 2012 at 06:15 PM.
I play games and lift weights.
Well....
Kay then...
Should I post 1000 frame spars?
And you mean music like Calvin Harris - Let's go.
I think that'd be a nice alternative.
-----
EDIT: please do use an intro of the same style.
-----
Oh Cmon, are you ever going to respond?
-----
I cancel my request.
Last edited by dank; Jun 18, 2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dreamy suicide act