Toribash
Original Post
Torilegends : KamiKo (KamiKo is better than you)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

Toribash has more then 450000 registered users. You are trying to stand out of them, but you are just one of thousands other players.
You may be 10th dan, you may have several streaks on the pro-servers, but nobody ever recognizes you. There are hundreds of people here, the same as you.

But friend, if you increase your skill every time, if you try to invent new opens, if you never use noob-style, you have a chance to earn the status of 'Tori-Hero'.

Man, you MUST know players who merit to be called Legendary Tori-Heroes. Because they are actually BETTER THEN YOU.

And one of them is [Alpha]KamiKo

What? Are you not his fan? O_o

Then read:

29th of October 2007 year is a great for Toribash, because on that day KamiKo arrived! Few months was all KamiKo needed to show his skill. Odlov predicted, that in the future, Kami would be a great player, so Odlov invited him to his clan, [Alpha] in February 2, 2008.
KamiKo got respect mastering single player and he won a lot of replays and madman Competitions. In the middle of 2008 KamiKo won ToriOlympics'08 and got his first medal (icon).
In 2008 KamiKo became one of the best SP players, and to cement his status in multiplayer as well, he won his next huge event : The Wushu World Cup! and won himself the grand prize of ~200k~
Since December 2008, Kamiko has been winning a lot of daily tourneys and also winning replays competitions.
KamiKo would again bare his teeth and win ToriOlympics'09
Epic replays and epic ingame skill, to say that he is talented would be an understatement... KamiKo is, was, and forever will be one of the best Toribash players to set foot in the ring!

So. I hope now you know who is KamiKo and why he is great.

You do want to meet him face to face? Right?

Well then.......

For black belts and above
Tourney "KAMIKO IS BETTER THAN YOU"

Date: 11.10.09
Time: 13 GMT
Server: KamikoParty
Mode: Wushufixed
Tourney-style: knockout
Rules: no caps, no links, no spam

Winner of this ko tournament gets the chanсe to prove himself and duel with KamiKo.
Duel format: first to 4 wins

Prizes:

Winner of this duel gets 30k (of course kami must to be winner ;p )
Loser of this duel gets 10k

Good luck to all of you! You really need it!
and where have I seen this before? hmm...
anyways, I shall be there :P
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
Sounds fun. I will be there.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
So!
well

that was very interesting tourney

[Hack]Zlox won all in the knockout, and won wushu-king - KamiKo:

[Hack]Zlox 4-3 [Alpha]KamiKo