Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

One day...

Yeah I don't believe it.
I clutch a few rounds for my team, but they never listen. They peek and stand still for an AWPer to rip their spine out. They don't know how to watch behind them. They always stop defending sites and rushes. Ew
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Unboxed a StatTrack Huntsman - Blue Steel (Battle Scarred) and sold it for $150. Got around ~40 Chroma cases/keys with it. Lost money as I expected but I got some guns that are cool. Man-o-War, Chatterbox, Muertos, and a Naga.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand probably 10 Catacombs, Grottos, Deadly Poisons.

I am happy.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Unboxed a StatTrack Huntsman - Blue Steel (Battle Scarred) and sold it for $150. Got around ~40 Chroma cases/keys with it. Lost money as I expected but I got some guns that are cool. Man-o-War, Chatterbox, Muertos, and a Naga.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand probably 10 Catacombs, Grottos, Deadly Poisons.

I am happy.

dear god why so lucky
the best i ever got was a pp bizon antique fn
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
best i got from money waste simulator was a deagle golden koi fn

It's not really a simulator considering you're actually spending the money. xD
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
dear god why so lucky
the best i ever got was a pp bizon antique fn

Funny you say that, because my friend Aaron and I opened 10 cases one by one together to start off just to open some. He got a StatTrack Vulcan FT. lol

we used the money to both get around 40 cases. His luck ran short though, he only ended up getting one naga and a cartel.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
Funny you say that, because my friend Aaron and I opened 10 cases one by one together to start off just to open some. He got a StatTrack Vulcan FT. lol

we used the money to both get around 40 cases. His luck ran short though, he only ended up getting one naga and a cartel.

i opened 14 cases once and got 1 purple and 13 blue's
passed a m4a1-s stattrak basilisk by 1 cm tho which sucked
cage the gargoyle