Toribash
Original Post
Favorite player?
Name your favorite player in Toribash and why. I would have to say a guy named Larxse. Thought if you know him he can be a bit finicky and if you know him you know what I mean, but he's a great guy. I like him for one because I met him when I had to make this account because I lost my first account Lalnator. He's been friends with me ever since, though at first we were enemies for like a month, them we stopped being that way. :3

AS A WARNING TO ALL FUTURE POSTERS:

C. If the Original Post is a question, do not just reply with just an answer, but also explain your answer.

Whenever posting in this thread, make sure that whenever you provide a name of someone you like you also explain why you like that person. While this thread isn't implicitly formatted like a question, it asks for you to explain.

Further posts that are useless, contain idle chit-chat, or do not explain their answer will be warned/infracted.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jul 13, 2017 at 07:07 PM.
if I could say a list:

* Prophet (I Respect him and he is very skilled.)
* Diamond (Very Skilled and Pretty nice guy.)
* Larxse (Nice guy.)
* Viamere (Helped me learn Mushu)

* Any Players who Trick (I Also Trick so I like these guys.)
I know Prophet, he respect me as I respect him, he's a cool guy, Diamond is fun to fight, and Viamere and I are odd as to do with something with Larxse and Viamere.
Tamer0, he inspired me to become good at the game

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
In 2012 I remember watching the stock replays and I saw Larfen. For some reason I thought he was amazing in particular and I wanted to be as good as him

HOWEVER my favorite rn is dylan.
Definitely dylan
-----
B)
Last edited by ymir; Apr 19, 2017 at 04:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット
Zerosix (or Colors now)
I remember when I started playing out of public servers and joined a bet server and he was the first thing I saw.
He was streaking in it B^)
I started seeing him in a lot of bet servers, and I guess we kinda became friends

Apathetic User
Sparky WAS my favorite player tbh

He was a fun and nice dude and possibly my favorite staff
That was before he became a meme tho know he's shit and autistic

As of right now my favorite player is probably iTemp simply because he rigged me

Also I heard diamond is actually a girl not a dude
I doubt that tho

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW