Santa Dash!

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town

Santa is running late! Mrs Claus made him clean the whole of Lapland and he's done none of his Christmas shopping.

To get it done faster, he decided to try and do online shopping "with delivery straight to his door within 24 hours or his money back!" Unfortunately for him, he decided the Toribash servers were a good place to go shopping. As we know, Christmas is all about giving getting presents, and as a result, it's your job to catch up to Santa and take his precious presents!

This will be a test of speed and agility. Santa will appear in-game at random, followed by broadcast message. Your task is to find Santa in the right room and catch him, this may last in periods from 30 minutes to 2 hours. The hunt is over when another broadcast message saying so pops up.
Any ES can be Santa, anyone else is an impostor and will be dealt with.

1. All global rules apply
2. Don't nag ES to play Santa. They, of course, have nothing to do with Santa or his Christmas shopping.
3. Only ES or trials can be Santa, any impostors should be reported.
4. Within one session (between starting and ending broadcast of the same chase), you can only beat santa once.

For every win - Little gifts as in regular Hotseat, those can be either items or tokens, up to host's discretion.

For most wins scored - Any Xmas item of your choosing and the knowledge that you hate Santa and everything he stands for.

25/12/2017

Point ranking

Last edited by lillian; Dec 29, 2017 at 08:09 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Milf View Post
Will I be subject to a lawsuit if I do bad things to santa? *Asking for a friend*

Also will the "santa" state that they're santa as soon as they are found or do we got to guess if they're Santa

When you see the mod you are playing you will know it’s Santa trust me
Signature
are you guys ever gonna host these or what

i miss you ocean