ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Yoki View Post

We also probably don't want you

BUT DO YOU THO.``

Hey so to get down the basics for whoever is reading this and is a lazy ass.

Gmt: EST

Clans: Crooks (kicked for not getting along with members and being an asshole when banking avatar 250k for disrespecting me)

Okay so there's that.

Hi, I'm Xroe. Some asshole who decided [nao] seemed like a chill place to stay in. I've met quite a few of your members like Smurf, Kradel, Agus, and a few others. Y'all seem like a lot of fun and that's mainly what brought me here.

So I'm from America and I do indeed speak fluent Engrish. i'm from the north eastern portion of the US and my GMT happens to be -5(I think) or whatever eastern standard time is right now.

I was recently in crooks being as null is a close friend of mine and asked me to join. I was in the clan for roughly 2 weeks or so. I was doing fine and got along with members until avatar left so I found him and banked him 50k. I joked about it on the crooks chat being as he had left and after banking him he was saying shit. He posted a response gloating it was "pocket change" with a picture of the 250k he bought with USD. Found him in-game again and took it then got kicked from crooks for banking him a 2nd time and being an asshole about it.

I've been playing Toribash for roughly 5 years or so and I make some replays and such. I'm fairly good at Taekkyon style'd mods. I'm alright in aikdiobigdojo and can handle myself for the most part against just about anyone. I'm okay in striking mods. I'm kind of pretty good all around but nothing special in any area other than maybe Taekkyon mods when I try to be.

Only added the pose on the the breakdance one cx
Attached Files
[T] [MP] Aerial V1.rpl (430.9 KB, 3 views)
Breakdancing attempt -MP.rpl (379.3 KB, 3 views)
Username: Taz5961
IRL Name: (If you wanna know) Cameron

A little bit about my history on toribash: Well, I saw my friend do a video of toribash in about early 2015. I thought it looked insane and I wanted to try it. When I came on I meet some great people and we taught each other as we played. I started learning how well I did helping people along this time. I went up the ranks in a decent time and was really doing great in the mods I tried. Over certain circumstances I stopped playing until this year. (Earlier this month)

What I'm doing now: Starting back up I've discovered how much this game means to me. I play daily, with my "new" friends and we have a blast. I love teaching and helping people and much as they need it, and making people welcome. Since I'm starting toribash again, I would love a great clan. I was reading this and thought that this was the one.

Why you should accept me: I try to help every player and help them with my experience and ability to learn. I feel I could master whatever I need if you need me to something specific to join. I will most definitely give a good name to the Clan and inspire people to use their full ability and join us.

I seriously hope you consider my application and even accept it. If you would like more information or to contact me, feel free to ask ^-^
-Taz5961
Taz: if you boosted your forum activity, you sure would have my yes. the app is good. as of now ill stay neutral.

Xroe: yes. seen you ingame plenty of times and loved the story with crooks :^)
Last edited by nord; Aug 31, 2016 at 07:18 AM.
No to Taz sorry :c
I'll stay neutral to xroe, i respect you for banking avatar, he's a bag of turd, too bad he duel ran after i pinged on a 10k duel against him.
Agus and Foobi, two biggest losers of Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Xroe View Post
-snip-

Yes to you cx.

Originally Posted by Taz5961 View Post
-snip-

Well, your application wasn't effortless like some other users looking for a clan so I'll lean towards a yes.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
I'll stay neutral to xroe, i respect you for banking avatar, he's a bag of turd, too bad he duel ran after i pinged on a 10k duel against him.

Just piss him off a tad, and streak him. I went 20k 30k 100k 100k in duels and won all 4 cx
Originally Posted by PoIiceman
I guess its time to get one alt besidea me in this clan

WAIT YOU'RE AN ALTdsa?"?#?!?"#?!?"#??!?"1?!?
Foobi and Scar, Two biggest losers of Toribash