Ranking
Original Post
An idea for a thing we could do.
So I was thinking of ways to get some stuff going again and I had the idea of placing an org wide bounty on all OLDA members. Basically I could make an event thread (maybe along the lines of OLDA bets we can kick your ass, or maybe something involving me being mad at all the many OLDA members) and for every multiplayer replay posted in the thread of someone beating a person wearing the OLDA tag I could pay something like 50TCs (it can't be anything too crazy if we are using my bank/items since I am also trying to start semi-regular comps).

All OLDA would have to do is wear the tag ingame (though, obviously it wouldn't be required). There wont be any prize for OLDA members if they win a match, but considering we are all old enough to go out and drink and get laid, I hope nobody minds ;)

It would last for a month max, and could be an ok way to get some new people here. I can't participate as of now, no internet but my phone. Anyone up for it, specifically people who play online somewhat frequently.
Last edited by deady; Dec 5, 2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: My testicles.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.