Toribash
Haven't really watched Overlord s1 and s2 not really seeing the appeal to it but currently reading and watching one piece.
Overlord s2 is better than the previous season, I think.
Basically because of the characters!!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Ohww then lets start Overlord s2
I just finished the first season
I also watching Death march kara hajimaru isekai
NO TITLE
Finished Durarara x2. Gosh that was a great series. That may be in my top 5 now.

Also. Shizuo is definitely my favorite character from it. And may be one of my favorite anime characters of all time.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 15, 2018 at 06:45 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
Haven't really watched Overlord s1 and s2 not really seeing the appeal to it but currently reading and watching one piece.

It's technically isekai, but it's not in your face about it. While S1 is more willing to bring it up for comic relief, and serves as an exposition tool in some cases, S2 mentions it so rarely that you can forget it's an isekai.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, the second season is definitely a BANG.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Couldn't agree more.
- made in Indonesia

Bro I'm finally trying to catch up, I haven't focused on anime in like 9 weeks lol, was my first break since 2013
Originally Posted by Daeyyn View Post
Bro I'm finally trying to catch up, I haven't focused on anime in like 9 weeks lol, was my first break since 2013

better watch FMA live action.
I remember you agreeing that 2018 would be awesome haha
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!