Ranking
Original Post
The Dethalbum II

There has to be some actual dethklok fans out there.

So has anyone gotten the chance to listen to this amazing album yet? It was released about a week ago (sept 29), and I must say that it is absolutely amazing.

I mean personally, I am not a big death metal fan, but wow these guys did a great job.

If anyone watches the show, and was able to catch a lot of the new season, you will recognize a lot of songs from the episodes. I would say though that, unlike the first album, the songs in here sound more like they were written separately from the show rather than just throwing a bunch of the random songs from the show into an album.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I LOVE DETHKLOK!

Go Into The Water is an amazing song!
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
DIE FOR DETHKLOK

Murdertrain A Comin' is their best song tbqh.
Tre!
That's great and all. Both of those are amazing songs, but obviously if you read the thread you would know I didnt ask about the first album, I discussed the second. Really, if you are gonna post actually try to stick to the topic I was going for rather than going on a tangent to confess your love of a song not on the album.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I love DeathKlok. That Show Metaocalypse is amazing
Best show ever!
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
i love this show, I liked the 2nd season more than the first season.

But the actual music, I preferred the first album to the second album, although both epic
Both have some sweet songs, I think the first album has more of my favorite songs, but the second album is more consitantly good, with no songs i dislike.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I never listened to the album itself, But I heard a few songs from the show and all I really have to say is that they sound more like they focused on the album more than the show, Which is a plus for me. They sound more put together.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم