Ranking
Originally Posted by OpticVomit View Post
Mine Pretty Pimped (well I think so at least :P)

That's pretty cool. What skin-things are you using??
Last edited by fat0ninja; Feb 8, 2011 at 11:03 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
On the right is Enigma, the media player is simple sentence, can't remember what the left is, but I think it's one of the default ones.
Originally Posted by Gurman View Post
On the right is Enigma, the media player is simple sentence, can't remember what the left is, but I think it's one of the default ones.

Thats right except the larger one on the left is Dark Rainmeter (customize.org), which i edited to my preference. Weather is 'simple weather update' (same site) same as the battery. The top two on the right are in enigma whereas the gmail reader is 'Gmail reader by wasky1' from deviantart. The shortcuts from the are are also enigma. The countdown at the bottom is 'countdown for rainmeter by gerguter' from deviantart.

Most of the skins have been edited to suit me, mostly just colour schemes thou. Hope this helps have fun
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post

BUMP

This is mostly my own set of skins now ^^

That's awesome. Although you spelled Drudgery wrong :3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
That's awesome. Although you spelled Drudgery wrong :3

haha, its a copypasta :P

thx

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Hey guys what should I get Enigma Gnometer or Apu.
And could u guys teach me a little?

All and have a look and compare? :P
teaxh me 2 use the one u use
-----
HOW TO MAKE IT GO AWAY LOLZ!!!!

Im guessing that u have to end the process in task manager but IDK! I'd rather ask u guys first.
And yea I have a nice sized monitor :P
Last edited by souldevilj; Mar 7, 2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
teaxh me 2 use the one u use

I would personally recomend the enigma theme to start off with, the skins that seem to be most commonly used in this thread seems to be simple sentence.
Personally I'm not a fan of simple sentence but it all comes down to the primary purpose; customization, which is to say allow your desktop to look and behave how you want it.

All the skins are built using the same basic 'language' which is primarily attributes/ variables and actions.

If you right click any of the skins and click edit skin, it should open up a text document, with the different variables. Most have proper value labels and should be easy to work out there purpose. The best way to learn is to fiddle with it and see what happens, there is no way you can break it through this method and if you can't undo download it again.

Colors are shown as four seperate values (Red,Green,Blue,Transparency) e.g. 255, 100, 30, 255
These values can be changed to any value 0-255.

I'll continue to this once you've had a play around with this, and you other guys feel free to help out

To remove a skin right click and close skin
Need a texture? Check out Head Shop of Chaos
Ok thanks Ima mess around and try itnow
thx
-----
This is all I have managed to do xD helps?
-----

oh and I dont know how to do the embedded utube thingy I copied from the addressbar and then put [YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE...] WITHOUT THE ...
-----
Last edited by souldevilj; Mar 7, 2011 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump