ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(FC) Fight Club Recruitment
FIGHT CLUB [FC]

Who are we?
Fight club is a clan filled with very talented players some still in training, We participate in Wars and clan events.
Parkour, spar, Abd and judo name it we do it, and we try our hardest to train in them.
this clan is for the talented and achieving players.
But anyone can become like that
so we will train those below us.
Our clan Is also about helping and sharing and don't forget laughter and joking and having fun is one
of our finest in this clan.
and that's what its all about.

Want to join?
What you need to send us:
Name:
GMT:
2 replays(in attachment):
Belt:
Something really interesting about yourself:

With the help of the list above I would like this to be presented in a free form application.
We will need those above requirements once we have received your app we will have to judge if we will accept you into Fight Club.

IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED:
You will be put as a trial member for (3-4) days,
once those days have expired we will decide if you are worth keeping,
we will be watching you through those few days.

If we have tested you ingame and we want to invite you into the clan we wont for you will have to still come and post your application here.
If not you wont be invited.

THANK YOU
Last edited by millie; Jul 17, 2016 at 03:46 AM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
hello my name is m0nsoom, im am a whitebelt, but my alt is second dan, the firefist33 u all know and love. not sure of my global rank. i would like to be back in the clan....firefist33 had to many infraction for such a great clan like urselfs. my fravriot mod is Xspar. this account has never been in any clans. but i dont use any of my alts anymore....Ever. i am a great sparer.....im no Oblivion, but i practise and i intend to gt better as the monthes go on.......Also im triple jointed in real life. but i will never get infactions agian.....im actully makeing youtube vids of me and my body doing crazy stufflike twisting ur ankles o_0....ill give u the link when the vid is done. Thanks....truly yours, M0nsoom :O.
If you just make another account that doesn't mean the old infractions didn't happend. So i say no.
Im fine with any
-----
I would say yes that's if you up your belts fast and up your rank too in 5 weeks time be adleast black belt if not we will kick you thanks
Last edited by Quack; May 26, 2014 at 05:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Srry Guys for not Being forum active cuz my internet and power went out for a week srry if it did anything bad
hello my name gassy864 im a brown belt I don't have a alt I don't know what my global rank is

the reason why I want to join is because I have never been in a clan before
my favourite mod is akido taekwondo
I don't have a preivous clan
im realy good at akido
Ok gassy I need you to go back and think and go find your rank because this app surely doesn't give me much info on you at all. So go back and find out all those stuff and then we will think again. Thank you
-----
Hey gassy boy.
I'm not that impressed with your app I would like you to go back and have a look at that app.
Maybe you should add some more info on your self like your rank.
Last edited by Quack; May 28, 2014 at 06:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This app doesn't give me any reason to say yes, and also we want players with black belt or higher.
Monsoom don't post here post in our clan discussion
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]