Toribash
I think Gentleman should become the next legend because he is a revolutionary replay maker and, specifically, the 4th best lenshu player.
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
Diamond is probably the best player of all time in most mods such as: ABD, Lenshu3ng, Rk-mma, Boxshu, TK, etc

You won't find a single player that knows more about the game than him, he understands it to the point where he can adapt to any mod quickly and dominate it like he did with Boxshu, and I guarantee there was never a player better than him in ABD / Rk-mma / Lenshu.

If we're going by skill Diamond, iTemp, and some others would be better suited for the title.

First time it was posted it got deleted? Do I need to add more to solidify my opinion? Killer3366 dude dueled his way to 13mili. Even in his inactive state he had the highest amount of games played for RA in CL 2015 (Oh we won that btw) along with the highest winrate.
Last edited by Daeldir; Dec 28, 2017 at 07:12 PM.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
it gets really tiring to hear about killer3366, ok we understand the user dueled his way to 13 milli, who hasn't done that before. i don't understand where winrate comes in this about legends? but killer3366 is just another ordinary dueler who was good during his prime and then when better people came along he refused to duel them and just continued on with others. i do agree that jisse should be a legend because of how talented he naturally is
Last edited by liah; Dec 28, 2017 at 07:55 PM.
Originally Posted by Daeldir View Post
First time it was posted it got deleted? Do I need to add more to solidify my opinion? Killer3366 dude dueled his way to 13mili. Even in his inactive state he had the highest amount of games played for RA in CL 2015 (Oh we won that btw) along with the highest winrate.

yeah killer is also very good and had a iconic style of playing lenshu, id say hes up there with diamond

if both of them played in ANY mod in their prime i believe diamond would win though.
Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
i think felnin should be a legend he rose the bar when it comes to dueling hes crazy

wasnt being serious, tman should be legend.
Diamond is good player and frend. He deserves legend, I'm not sure he'll be coming back. Seems happier without this game

I don't know the guy riff mentioned, but his resume is legend worthy
Last edited by AussieCunt; Dec 29, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
never seen a dueler that quit toribash, they all come back anyways diamond and itemp imo deserves legend more than jisse.
Are there any legends that have been banned?

iTemp has been banned a lot during his course and so has Felnin so I'm not sure if they allow people who have been banned a lot to be legend.

But yeah I do feel like there should be at least one legend who is a GOD at the game. Also Jisse has done more stuff for the community than either Diamond or iTemp and that's what Legend is in Toribash, doing stuff for the community.

PS I guarantee there are duelers who have fully quit, I don't know any on the top of my head but there was certainly a dueler in like 2009 who quit and never returned.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky