Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Christian Community
Hi i feel like that the atheist community not just in Toribash but in everything else is growing to much and to fast.
i wanna gather a group of Jesus followers and believers to help the people of Toribash.
not with gaming skill, but with life problems, stresses, urges, pure pressure.
you don't need to apply all you have to say is.
"i believe that Jesus died for my sins and he rose from the dead."
and if anyone doesn't wanna commit to being a christian just yet and just need someone to talk to and ask something.
just post it here and we will help you.
without further ado, welcome all of gods children.
Last edited by alexbeast; Mar 26, 2014 at 07:48 PM.
I think you have a great intent for this thread, but it's gonna stir up some major crap so just be ready.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog
Why is it wrong to be athiest why do you feel the need to impose religion?

You say help like there is something wrong with those people.
I believe it's wrong to be athiest. Nothing personal I just believe that it is a sin. And when I say help I mean help them see the light and convert to Christianity.
Why should I convert in something that has been changed so many times to fit your liking(By your I mean Christians.) Granted I am not Athiest, I believe in god and jesus.

I don't believe in sins nor do i believe that you have to do certain things to make him happy.
That's not what the bible says. It says nothing about you have to do certain things in order to go to heaven. That Mormon and catholic.
Aren't Catholics part of Christianity?

Anyway, seeing as nobody is showing interest in the org and it's just a discussion thingy at the moment, it might get closed, just saying
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
Can i make organization belongs to religions ?

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
This is not an appropriate place for it.

yes indeed worldEater, Please don't make organizations that are entitled with religion, because no one care about your, my or anyone's beliefs here..
because it will only bring big mess and trolling from both sides.

no offense at all to you or christians.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit