Ranking
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=4333680 looking for this?

So, does that mean this org must be deleted, i mean that one is kind of dead, right?
-----
Also, i didn't know such organisaatioiden zation exists, Since i havent been in tb for that long.
-----
Sorrh bout that auto-type mistake there, my phone doesn't let me edit it :/
Last edited by Havu; Feb 27, 2015 at 09:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i'd rather be in this than that other one, should be pickier about people who get in though so it doesnt end up with people that makes like 1 edit and calls themself and editor

ahem.... not me... cough
"No mortal arse can quench my thirst."
I agree with you, we should add some kind of an activity-requirement, like if you don't edit in, let's say 2 months, without a proper excuse, you'd be kicked or so.
Originally Posted by Havu View Post
I agree with you, we should add some kind of an activity-requirement, like if you don't edit in, let's say 2 months, without a proper excuse, you'd be kicked or so.

sounds good to me
I think the edit rate should be more like one video in four weeks.
As for the experience to enter I suggest having 2 minutes of edits in total.
In that case i'd have to leave ;) (though i got about 10 minutes of stuff on my old channels)

The edit rate could be once in a month, and having a good excuse for not doing that would make it forgivable.

The entering experience could be something around 1 minute of edits?
The entering experience could be something around 1 minute of edits?

i should probably start editing right now then lmao
sounds good guys
ill have to complete my current project so it should count
INB4 14 days ban

How are we going to judge this, though? I can take a few months just to get one edit done through lots of slacking and loss of motivation
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions