- Indicator icon for who is voicechatting Added
- Notification for /voiceunmute
- Command to turn off voicechat

Known issues
- Matchmaking only selects classic.tbm
- Matchmaking not working in MP rooms
- Self-echo with voicechat
- Yeah, it's crashing a lot, we know ):
- Closing Toribash doesn't always end toribash.exe process (Need to narrow down when this occurs)
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 10, 2016 at 02:07 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Cool, tried out match making with cowmeat, only done kicking so far but it put us into a room with classic.tbm as the mod.
Luckily classic.tbm(the one with 120 frames) is close enough to tk but it would be nice to have it fixed

edit: all match making is classic.tbm only.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Jan 18, 2016 at 06:53 AM.
The amount of 12 year olds who have had sex with my mother will be overwhelming.

Pretty hyped though
I'll miss you
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
Cool, tried out match making with cowmeat, only done kicking so far but it put us into a room with classic.tbm as the mod.
Luckily classic.tbm(the one with 120 frames) is close enough to tk but it would be nice to have it fixed

edit: all match making is classic.tbm only.

Will pass that along, thanks. Do you think it'd be better to have more a more detailed matchmaking menu (i.e. you select exactly what mod you're looking for) or use broader categories as it's currently set up?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
It'd be really nice to have some kind of indication next to a person's name to show if they're speaking. There's a lot of voices and it can get confusing in my opinion.

EDIT: Also a way to disable hearing your own voice, cause at the moment it's like a voice jammer.

EDIT 2: I've noticed that you can mute people via /voicemute <name>. Is there a way to unmute them too? Apparently /voiceunmute <name> unmutes them.
Last edited by Sparky; Jan 18, 2016 at 08:07 AM.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Will pass that along, thanks. Do you think it'd be better to have more a more detailed matchmaking menu (i.e. you select exactly what mod you're looking for) or use broader categories as it's currently set up?

I think the design of it is charming, the 'player has left matchmaking' screen is pretty cool too(this https://gyazo.com/f88968076d617fc6d3d860478eec15fd)

I like the 3 different types too, makes it so the best person at 1 mod can't get rank 1(like with the old system, farming jousting).
had to install on steam just to post this reply

please remove steam voice chat
please
i knew how edgy majority of players were before having to hear their voices
"i'm not 10, my mic is just broken"
"i'm using a voice changer"
"my mom says i have a deep voice for my age"

/ded
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Note View Post
had to install on steam just to post this reply

please remove steam voice chat
please
i knew how edgy majority of players were before having to hear their voices
"i'm not 10, my mic is just broken"
"i'm using a voice changer"
"my mom says i have a deep voice for my age"

/ded

You can just lower down the volume all the way in your Options [or just disable it if possible]