- Indicator icon for who is voicechatting Added
- Notification for /voiceunmute
- Command to turn off voicechat

Known issues
- Matchmaking only selects classic.tbm
- Matchmaking not working in MP rooms
- Self-echo with voicechat
- Yeah, it's crashing a lot, we know ):
- Closing Toribash doesn't always end toribash.exe process (Need to narrow down when this occurs)
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 10, 2016 at 02:07 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
- Matchmaking

i'm looking for hot singles who play TB ;)
Trying
you just need to double click on it (just click on anywhere except where the buttons are) and it will be gone
Last edited by Oxide; Feb 8, 2016 at 03:56 PM.
I don't care what anyone says, this voice chat is everything I ever wanted out of toribash.
Fucking glorious

Also since it uses steam voice chat that means I can turn voice receive and transmit volume up and down using the steam settings correct?
Last edited by Divine; Feb 8, 2016 at 05:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I don't care what anyone says, this voice chat is everything I ever wanted out of toribash.
Fucking glorious

Also since it uses steam voice chat that means I can turn voice receive and transmit volume up and down using the steam settings correct?

I'm actually not sure about that. Play around with it and see what happens!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hello,

The matchmaking seems to be working great. Would love if it is possible for everything to be integrated into the gui..the showusers command..would be awesome as graphics. But, that's not really the problem.

I don't know if it's only beta, but few people use matchmaking ATM. It's such a great feature, and I suggest there should be many precautions taken so that such feature won't go to waste!

Couple of suggestions:

1- Make ranked play only through matchmaking!
2-Money incentives as always is awesome..like winning 10 consecutive matchmaking games, you could get 500 tc or something like this.
3- gm events, duh.

so many endless possibilities, please do not let them go to waste, and good luck.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Matchmaking is not working, it only works by putting you into grappling and not the other ones.

And, why is Sumo_re in the grappling category?

Ideas:
Make ranks only achieved through matchmaking.
Improve the advertisement of this feature. (Make everyone aware this is important aspect of toribash)
Actually test it before releasing... (Kappa)