- Indicator icon for who is voicechatting Added
- Notification for /voiceunmute
- Command to turn off voicechat

Known issues
- Matchmaking only selects classic.tbm
- Matchmaking not working in MP rooms
- Self-echo with voicechat
- Yeah, it's crashing a lot, we know ):
- Closing Toribash doesn't always end toribash.exe process (Need to narrow down when this occurs)
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 10, 2016 at 02:07 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
When the final version of 5.0 come out, will a non-steam/standalone version be released? Because we never got the last update (4.99, I think?).

My guess is it'll be Steam-only but I've asked hampa for clarification.

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I feel like before matchmaking sends you to another server, you should be notified about it.

Like I had no idea wtf I was doing last week and got sent to a matchmaking server in the middle of a bet so yeah should probably try to avoid that.

Oh, is matchmaking working in MP rooms for you? I've been getting reports that it isn't. Regardless, I agree a popup "Match ready" dialog could be good.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
My guess is it'll be Steam-only but I've asked hampa for clarification.

Oh, is matchmaking working in MP rooms for you? I've been getting reports that it isn't. Regardless, I agree a popup "Match ready" dialog could be good.

Yep true, small functionalities but would be very helpful.

Though, it's wierd what happened with dscigs. Cause usually matchmaking is paused during games.

The matchmaking is working, but only for sambo. And guys go to the matchmaking server and write /help for matchmaking commands..that is if you didn't know about it.

commands:

matchmake
pause/play
showusers (cool one that shows you who is connected)
quit
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
Yep true, small functionalities but would be very helpful.

Though, it's wierd what happened with dscigs. Cause usually matchmaking is paused during games.

The matchmaking is working, but only for sambo. And guys go to the matchmaking server and write /help for matchmaking commands..that is if you didn't know about it.

commands:

matchmake
pause/play
showusers (cool one that shows you who is connected)
quit

You can quit TB by writing /quit
And you can see the online users by writing /search, I'm not sure about this but you can try it
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
When the final version of 5.0 come out, will a non-steam/standalone version be released? Because we never got the last update (4.99, I think?).

I'm sure they will, since many people don't use steam at all.

So I'm guessing voice chat is for steam only?
Last edited by Lucy; Jan 30, 2016 at 06:38 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Per hampa, 5.0 should have both a Steam and non-Steam release.

B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
You can quit TB by writing /quit
And you can see the online users by writing /search, I'm not sure about this but you can try it

Yeah, these are the main chat commands. I was talking about the matchmaking chat commands.
-----
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Per hampa, 5.0 should have both a Steam and non-Steam release.

Sweet!
Last edited by William; Jan 30, 2016 at 08:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
I think anyone could organize a rig through the voice chat and no one can report them
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
I think anyone could organize a rig through the voice chat and no one can report them

Maybe have someone able to record audio in big servers for that purpose. Staff and or people wanting to help
|Evil|
I don't exist
maybe a bot which is invisible in the player list which just records all the voice chat logs, and the people who want to report can make a report stating the time that the thing happened.
Steam beta has been updated:
- Matchmaking now chooses from a pool of mods (at the moment, it seems like if you toggle multiple categories (e.g. kicking and grappling) the matches will switch between mods in both categories (e.g. kickbox and aikido).
- Fixed setting voicechat volume to 0 (Was unable to do so before)
- Default voicechat volume will automatically be set to 1 when voicechat is turned on now

B&B&B&