Ranking
Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
you could probably do some hacking to decap uke and put in your hand while in midair, sounds crazy but possible I guess.

I would if I were jisse but I dunno how to hack replays and I'm too lazy to learn
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
how about you rip off your own head with both arms to the sides
go upside down and spin while holding your head on the ground

its a dumb idea probably but i cant dance or anything so what do i know
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by BumbleBurke View Post
how about you rip off your own head with both arms to the sides
go upside down and spin while holding your head on the ground

its a dumb idea probably but i cant dance or anything so what do i know

I've done it before, it doesn't look as good as you think. It's basically the same as a handspin.
found out something while stalking dezrai's thread
He threw a body part to give him more momentum, this might be able to help give momentum without ruining the cork/twist

Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
i used the throw to give me momentum in the other direction so that i could get that last dm kick but other than that it kind of wasnt meant to do anything i just kind of cheated for momentum : ( (

Post With The Replay
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Nulu True, I could see holding onto it messing up the momentum. Would be a nice idea to throw it at Uke for a dm when you let go if it, somehow. Would have to be at just the right angle.

@Ray Cool to see that someone has thought of this. Definitely checking that replay.

I'll probably give a tc reward to the first person who uses a joint for momentum, and skeets it for a dm. And to anyone who does Ray's hacking idea, although that would be mega difficult. I think. I don't know much about hacking tbh.

--
@Bumble That's a really good dance idea haha. Bigdog, you just did a dance (that i didn't watch yet, doing that now), there's an idea for another.
Last edited by shit; Aug 1, 2016 at 02:27 AM.
shit
shit ray we have a similar story. 135 boyz
anyway I started replay making about 1 year and a half ago and I sucked,hard.
I was doing decaps,and splitcaps since I couldn't boom,i cri everytaim.
I started being good after 4-5 months I guess and I decided to open a thread,during that time I started doing madmans and I changed my style from stiff and slow to fast to get a better looking-movements.
I joined ORMO in february 2016 after many...many failures.
Then I started doing tricking replays and my style changed alot in trickings and madmans too.
now I'm quite good in tricking but I lost my fast-paced style in madmans,that's why I closed my thread and now I mostly do tricks for fun.
but here r some madmans back in the days.
Attached Files
#NICK - Flower Pot.rpl (213.2 KB, 9 views)
#NICK - Copy n' Paste.rpl (160.7 KB, 7 views)
ok
If someone does the hack I'll do the replay.
Originally Posted by NICOLAS135 View Post
shit ray we have a similar story. 135 boyz
anyway I started replay making about 1 year and a half ago and I sucked,hard.
I was doing decaps,and splitcaps since I couldn't boom,i cri everytaim.
I started being good after 4-5 months I guess and I decided to open a thread,during that time I started doing madmans and I changed my style from stiff and slow to fast to get a better looking-movements.
I joined ORMO in february 2016 after many...many failures.
Then I started doing tricking replays and my style changed alot in trickings and madmans too.
now I'm quite good in tricking but I lost my fast-paced style in madmans,that's why I closed my thread and now I mostly do tricks for fun.
but here r some madmans back in the days.

Hey Nicolas, i was actually going to ask you if you wanted to join this Org.
Welcome nic c: