Toribash
Original Post
Login Error
Hey guys. I played this game a while ago. new computer and a brand new account. But i can't seem to get past the login screen. it just says 'error server returned nothing (no headers no...) any helpful ideas or something I missed?
Tip: I would suggest leaving a screenshot so we can see what is wrong and what may be causing the problem.
Also suggesting leaving the whole statement it is giving you, in quotes.

This May Work: Make the account on the toribash forums. Or since you've already made it I suggest this. Go to where you have your toribash installed, for this instance, we're going to use the web-downloaded version. Go to your C:/ Drive, go to Games, go to your toribash version. Make a new .txt file called tb_login.dat . now in it... paste this but with your password and stuff.
user rothwild
pass password goes here
and if that does not work, I dont know what to tell you.

Your firewall might be blocking toribash, if it is, allow all toribash related things.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I also often experience such things ... if there is a solution?
Jenis aki VRLA merupakan aki berbasis timah generasi yang ketiga yang memiliki karakteristik khusus
It would be better if you'd make a new thread for your own problem and try to provide as much details as possible.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]