Toribash
Original Post
New Toricredits board!
Good afternoon everyone,

After some lengthy discussion and in-depth planning behind-the-scenes the Market Squad introduces to you the Toricredits board!

What is this board, how do I use it?

In this board, Verified TC Sellers will be able to create TC selling threads for the community to come to and purchase from.

With the creation of this board,
  • Any person who wishes to sell TC are under obligation to go through the staff's vetting process in order to become a verified TC seller.
  • Only verified TC sellers will be able to make threads in this board.
  • All TC sales are to go through this new board.
  • Attempting to sell TC outside of the Toricredits board (including in-game) may result in immediate account suspension for the seller.

If you are ever confronted by any user attempting to sell you TC in-game, please do not buy TC from them. There's a greater possibility of you being scammed.

How do I become a Verified TC Seller?

To apply, all you need to do is meet this criteria*:
- no bans for scamming for 9 months (including alternate accounts)
- account must be at least 6 months old
*meeting the criteria does not guarantee that you will become a verified TC seller; it only makes you eligible to apply.

To apply, simply PM any Market Squad member found on this list requesting for Verified TC Seller status.

For more information see this thread.

That's it for the announcement everyone! Make sure to check out the Toricredits forum rules if you intend on using the board!

p.s. If you have an active TC selling thread that has not already been closed by the squad please close it. Any user found with a TC selling thread in the Items section forum after February 22nd at 11:59pm (GMT -0) may be subjected to infractions.
Wouldn't it make sense to also have a verified buyer section?

Also verified users could have a symbol next to their name or something in that board
I was pissed at first, but now after hearing the story I must say thank you, I'm glad it happened before my TC and account was wiped clean. But I must ask, due to the circumstances, aren't we technically still at risk?
Whole lotta Gang Shit (^:
Good idea, surprised it wasn’t implemented sooner.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Now since Tc selling totally safe and under control...

Keep in mind that we do not guarantee you won't be scammed. This system is only added to prevent malicious users from selling exploited / stolen TC publicly as we get to check their TC sources first.

TC sellers still operate on their own risk too as we provide no seller protection - if a person who purchased their TC charges back a month later when they have no TC on their account then we won't be able to do much.
Feel like this may cause further tc problems tho
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by HIKOU View Post
Feel like this may cause further tc problems tho

Best way I can put it is, yes, might be more problems but some old problems will be fixed. However since seller protection isn't a thing people could charge back and nothing could happen if no one notices, person who charged back could for say get banned, but there's nothing they could do about the money.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Keep in mind that we do not guarantee you won't be scammed. This system is only added to prevent malicious users from selling exploited / stolen TC publicly as we get to check their TC sources first.

TC sellers still operate on their own risk too as we provide no seller protection - if a person who purchased their TC charges back a month later when they have no TC on their account then we won't be able to do much.

The problem I used to face when I make a lot of tc and decide to sell them is that paypal (the only way pll do sell tc in Tb) is not available in my country to steam codes or gift cards is the only way I am able to sell tc. With that been said, is it still forbidden for verified Tc sellers to sell their stuff using steam for example?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Like fire said, now that people are verified can gift cards be uses also? As it is little risk and many sold/bought steam gift cards or any other gift card.
Steam Gift Cards will not be allowed to be sold on our platform as it's a direct violation of Steam's TOS. Sorry.

Also, the board is now fully operational once again. Verified TC Sellers are now able to make threads, and regular users can't. All threads start out as unmoderated and just be approved by the Market Squad.

Cheers!