Toribash
Thanks for the CC, in response my thoughts on what you said:

WC: thanks ;o yea I felt the same way about the detailing, it did need more but J just couldn't find what I should do.

IM: Yea I very much wanted to stay as true to the original as I could here, but it did need more detailing in retrospect, maybe I could have scuffed up the armour a bit.

TEM: hurmm, probably true, it wasn't that good eh.

FF: wow thanks ;o I've realised recently my screen was producing lighter images than it should, the contrast is dead, and so i switch over to a new screen to make that one.
I think you could have worked on the white vent thinging in flat face a bit more though. White dots seemed an easy way to get out of it there I think. :P
hell yea it did, also i have a urinary infection so no heads for a while, if you want one, DANCE FOR ME.

Vox... -.- ~monobi

but it was a funny pun get it? f you? no? oh well :P

No, i didn't get it o.o ~monobi
Last edited by Monobi; Sep 2, 2009 at 03:50 PM.
Posted an updated revised version of the Iron Man head, how you guys like the new shiney version.

also posted an updated version of the three eyed mech, the title is just a poor joke btw.

the TEM is a bitch to modify for me so i gave up alittle, it's a touch better however i think.
Last edited by Vox; Sep 3, 2009 at 02:23 AM.
Loads better, but you didn't work on the design! ;o
Lot clearer and sharper though, good job.
I simply wanted to improve them a touch over what they were before, I probably wont be doing that again so either previews or new heads are what's up next, as for why i'm taking ages with the previews, it's because I'm lazy :P
Originally Posted by Voxus View Post
I simply wanted to improve them a touch over what they were before, I probably wont be doing that again so either previews or new heads are what's up next, as for why i'm taking ages with the previews, it's because I'm lazy :P

Originally Posted by NGative View Post
EDIT: New request.
Colours: Beige/Cream/Gladiator
Design: Just a sort of robot head really, red luminescent eyes at the front and you can freestyle the rest. If you can make that on my scale of awesomeness I shall send you 10k good sir.
Maybe include a few red glowing bars like in flat face?

What a coincidence - a new head. ;)
I'll be refusing to take requests by tc, and the toricredit is now totally unstable and unreliable, I might make your head if so I'll pm you it but if i do it'll be for free.