7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Say whaaaaaaaaaa!!! But the link aint in the clan page
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
B3, you fresh in dah interwebz, aintchu? You got to click on the clan name in the clan page ;)
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
I'm not really new to it, but I really didn't know about that, tnx (divine didn't really coach me on clan stuff, sorry)
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
Chill, and focus on killing ;)
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Ayt, I've been playing my first mod ever recently; twinsword, I guess u never really get rid of old habits
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
IGN name: Miracle11
Belt(Minimum belt is black): I'm 4th Dan Black Belt
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Spar mods, Aikido, Parkour, ABD.
Previous clans: Eagles
The country you are from: Sweden
Some replays of yours: I will send the replays after I'm done with this
Why do you wanna join us: Well, Two of your KnC players wanted me to join this clan, they recommended this clan and it looks pretty neat.
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 17 yrs old, boy. I like to play drums and play piano, i'm online almost all the time, and i'm pretty active on the clan.
-----
Attached Files
Furious.rpl (109.2 KB, 4 views)
Words of Pieces.rpl (244.8 KB, 5 views)
Silence kill.rpl (83.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Miracle11; Sep 24, 2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
IGN name: ShoddyV2
Belt(Minimum belt is black): 4th dan black belt
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Mushu Wushu ABD Aikido Jousting Sparring Parkouring
Previous clans: MonsterEnergy
The country you are from: The Netherlands
Some replays of yours:
Why do you wanna join us: Kikipro made me do it(make the app) Why I want to join? Seems like a cool clan and stuff.....good nuff?
Tell us a little about yourself:My name IRL name is Max i play this game when ever i have time (atleast 3 hours a day) im a boy but my GF plays on this account sometimes not giving away more personal details to random ppl on the internet ^_^
Last edited by Shoddy; Jan 5, 2015 at 06:17 PM.
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread