Originally Posted by almostliving View Post
hey can i join kt
im very skil and make repalu

Yeah you’re in

Negative buddy
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
No to all applicants cuz I am an introvert and don’t like people, fuck everyone !
Originally Posted by JinJe View Post
I don't think I'm beating Wife when it comes to the execution of his app but i guess all i can do is just describe myself the best i can.

So i guess some people know already. But i have been exposed for lying on application due to not wanting to tell my real information. I shouldn't take it so lightly so for this ill tell my all because i don't want to lie anymore and only get myself in more drama as time goes on.

My real name is Tyan (trying to tell you how to actually pronounce it over the internet is weird so I'll restrain from that). I'm a 24 year old singlefag who lives in Slovenia. It's almost the smallest country in europe so people aren't familiar with it. It's the one where it looks like a chicken and i find it pretty cool.

I guess people know me for being this dumb but kinda funny character. I'd just like to make friends and talk with others. I find it refreshing when i meet new people. It's one of the reasons I decided to make an application for Catalyst in the first place.

I've remained either clanless or have been stuck in dead clans, so i'd like to join an active clan for a diffrence. I hope to find a spot here since I haven't met many people i can talk to and relate to because most of the servers nowadays are filled with people that talk diffrent languages or are just a holes in general.

My history in toribash is all just switching between competetive mods and replay making, as for now im trying to pursue a replay making career.
I'd like to stand up to Zubin's expectations since he was the one who really got me into this. I'm just a regular toribash player. Nothing special

PS: ily zubro

Accepted, welcome to Ct!
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~