Ranking
Original Post
[Over][ES] TTT - Grappling

1.Entering on any alternate accounts will result in a sever punishment
2.Deadlines will not be extended for anyone - if you think you can't make it don't apply
3. Failure to meet deadlines will be met with disqualifications - no refunds will be given
4. First come first served
5. Rounds are determined by best of 13 (first to 7 victories)
6. Only play current round, following rounds are going to have different rules. Any matches done after this rule was added and before the round ends will not count.

1st Grappling: 33% TC , Elbow Pads , 3 Shiai Tokens
10 Points for the 5.0 Series

List of participants

bracket

Event is over.
Last edited by AssassinPro; May 15, 2016 at 12:03 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
clitster 2 - 3 ezalor
ezalor won
http://imgur.com/a/nZI5h

clitster ping in final match(scr #4)

00:09:17] <Ezalor> if ping my opponent in the last match, when at 240 frames before the end he lost on points, I take it ping my victory?
[00:09:51] <Xylonn> Ezalor: who pinged?
[00:10:26] <Ezalor> clitster
[00:10:56] <Xylonn> You won

Last edited by Ezalor; Mar 24, 2016 at 10:40 PM.
ummm, u should update bracket, i count as a winner, ticux isn't playing this anymore...
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Do we have to wait for everyone to finish before we can do the next round matches?

Like can I just do my matches with ezalor now or will there be mod changes or alterations in later rounds?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Ezalor View Post
clitster 2 - 3 ezalor
ezalor won
http://imgur.com/a/nZI5h

clitster ping in final match(scr #4)

Yea gg dude I was playing and i think someone plugged something in but the power in my house went out so rip me
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
Do we have to wait for everyone to finish before we can do the next round matches?

Like can I just do my matches with ezalor now or will there be mod changes or alterations in later rounds?

You gonna have to wait since next round is going to have different rules. I added diamond vs rcarey round to the bracket since it wasn't clearly stated in the rules. Then neko made posts in the main thread and sub threads about it and then there was 1 or 2 more matches played for the next round so I went ahead and updated the rules.

I'll wait for neko to say whether those rushed matches count or not, but from this point onwards matches played before the round starts won't count.
golf
rushed matches don't count - there are different mods round 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
waiting for swosh and soul to do their matches.. And fyi fade is banned so?
Okay, Me and Poseiden tried setting up a time, we had a hard time doing it via Pm so we went over to steam instead. He told me that he would send me a friend request, he hasn`t so I tried pm`ng him but it appears he has disabled pms so I cannot communicate with him.
TuniBoy has been inactive for over a week. I've attempted to PM him, but he has not responded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
Okay, Me and Poseiden tried setting up a time, we had a hard time doing it via Pm so we went over to steam instead. He told me that he would send me a friend request, he hasn`t so I tried pm`ng him but it appears he has disabled pms so I cannot communicate with him.

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
TuniBoy has been inactive for over a week. I've attempted to PM him, but he has not responded.

Some proofs would be nice, like screenshots of PM's.
golf