Ranking
My [Vibe] Application...
About me:

Hi... My name is Zachery Ryan but I'm otherwise known as Zac. I'm 11 and I am from NSW, Australia. My life has been really tough as my family is a bit poor and every school I go to I usually get bullied, I live with my mother. nan and my 2 annoying brothers, Jackson And Koby. I do have a dad but 7 years ago I was playing outside and I heard my parents argue about something but I didn't know what it was until I was told they had a devours. We still see our dad but its only 2 - 3 times a week.

My Toribash History:

Well I really don't know what to talk about because I cant remember much so I will just tell you about some of my favourite mods and past clans. Past Clans: I've been in quite a lot of clans such as (Striker), (Smile), (HaZZarD), (Penta) but my most recent clan I was in is [Crooks]. Favourite Mods: I don't really have a favourite mod or anything but I do like to do sparring, tricking and parkour so I guess I like Sparring, Tricking and parkour mods. I also like ABD but I'm not really that good at it

Why [Vibe]?

The reason I choose Vibe was because I have some friends that in Vibe such as Sparky, ZeDerpyOne and Maybe Fates. Another reason I choose Vibe was because well as I mentioned I have friends that are in Vibe and I trust them.

Here are some replays of mine:
Attached Files
-[T]- Vibe App1.rpl (172.8 KB, 4 views)
-[P]- Kid's life.rpl (324.9 KB, 2 views)
-Zuca [M] DatDodgeSkeet.rpl (208.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by zuca101; Apr 3, 2016 at 09:06 AM.
soft boi
About me:

Hello my name is Jean also known as Vernaux on Toribash but you could call me by in game name. I live in Miami my age is 15 my weight is about 130 height 5"8" or more I'm not really sure if that's still my height, I have 4 brothers and 1 sister I live with only two brothers the rest they bought there own crib or has they say house to live by there self. I also play football for my high school playing RB and sometimes I play wide receive My number is 5 best out there and hope to take it to the next level in football.

My Toribash History:
My toribash history was the best till it got a bit boring I use to play toribash everyday I was in this clan called Ocean till they decide to change the clan name without calling a vote or anything so i decide to leave the clan the past clans I been in was ocean,crooks,squad,sumbit,magic, New Era
my favorite mods are ADB,lenshu,Greykido and sometimes Sparring,I also got into replay making not really the best but my first time making a replay but I will post the reply at the bottom. My clan was squad I left because there was not that much activity in the clan and everyone kept leaving the clan.

Why [Vibe]?

I choose vibe because I have a all time friend his name is Fleshmon and I think he the best at ADB we go long time in this clan called FC fight club I believe, I would like to follow in his foot steps And I also see that yall clans are respect full to each other and know how to have fun and I would like to get to know new people as you know I like meeting new people it makes me feel happy.
Attached Files
#Vernaux_Killa.rpl (148.5 KB, 3 views)
Vernaux best lenshu.rpl (91.2 KB, 7 views)
Vernauxlensuh boss 2.rpl (84.9 KB, 3 views)
God dammit
Vernaux: being discussed, stay tuned dude
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
(hobo) clan is recruiting
feel free to pm the leader of my clan, (hobo), hobo
hobo's clan (hobo) is a v good play for many strong yung boys

happy nice day friendies
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Hai hobo can I join hobo's clan plsplsplsplspls kthnx
-----
Oh I need to pm hobo! Oh dear fuck I messed it up :C
Last edited by Tuna; Apr 23, 2016 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hello!
My name is Tyler, I'm 13 and I live in the Netherlands. I joined toribash in 2013 and i am still playing this game actively. This is my main account and i have no alts but i have been in Purge and MOFF before applying for you guys. my favourite mods are Aikido, ABD xspar and ninjustu (even though i suck at it). I would love to join Vibe to hang out with some of you guys like zuca, Sparky, desu and others. I also want to join Vibe because it would be a dream to be in a top 10 clan (hoping you guys get to top 5 ).

Thanks for reading my app,
QJnHJ03
QjnHJ03: We are discussion you app dude. Stay tuned!

Edit:
QjnHJ03, you have been denied. You can hang with us in IRC for awhile and get to know us if you want to reapply some time.
Last edited by Link; Apr 24, 2016 at 01:37 AM.
Hello clan leader. Lets make this score up to 10 & 20!

Hi guys you guys need no bad influenced peoples to get more clan scores. If you don't you will get zero or a few of them. We need alot of peoples if theres bad peoples will be kicked. You know why? That's because all of your members in this clan maybe bad influenced i think. Will be kicked if they will be kicked you don't have enough members or players to join your clan wars. So this is my app i hope you liked it and good luck for finding players that are good influenced. And about myself i am a boy i am 15 years old and i live in Philippines And i work in SPC also known as San Pedro College And i worked when i see your friend In multiplayer. And then i remembered that my favorite clans are TGS and Vibe. I started toribashing in 2010 i remembered i should join to this clan and heres my app. Thanks i hope you loved it

Love Noobv And sorry if it's very long.
Last edited by Noobv; May 10, 2016 at 08:50 AM.
Secretly Gay
Discussing Noobv, so stay tuned dude.
-----
we decided to lay down the rejection. Sorry man

noobv: denied
Last edited by Link; May 10, 2016 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump