Toribash
I've earned more points.

The other day was my birthday, the special day of my being born into this world. On this important day where everyone is supposed to go my way, Sparky was the first person to say happy birthday. I tolerated him on MY SPECIAL DAY and even thanked him for remembering.

I think I have earned some tasty exp.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
K0HTA has gained 2 EXP!

Manta has gained 3 EXP!
Manta is now level 3.

Morals has gained 4 EXP!

Solax has gained 20 EXP!
Solax is now level 3.
When I was trying to buy tc and you were the only person with 300k+ Online and would only let it go for 12k/usd when rates were 17k/usd. So I had to fucking wait a week for someone else to sell me tc. Stupid fkking nub
Sparky fk off how am I lv 1 m8 I had to tolerate u being a trial and a shitty ass Gm
hi
Noel has gained 10 EXP!
Noel is now level 2.

Morals has gained 1 EXP!

LeB3ast has gained 3 EXP!
LeB3ast is now level 2.

Chirs has gained 10 EXP!
Chirs is now level 3.
I subscribed to your youtube channel, before you had actual "content" on it, and I've watched SOME of your videos.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I had to put up with your weird as fuck laugh last night in discord for like an hour straight
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |