Toribash
Yeah my head is by Vitiek but I can understand confusion while looking at other stuff or talking about it, but the head you made over is great, the hair is done well which can be hard to do and the scratch effects aren't over done which is also good and both of the recolours are good as well.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
no, vitiek literally made the head

google vitiek toribash and it comes up in google images

you can also find clockwork8's art and see the difference in style immediately, clockwork8 does more complex art styles
Originally Posted by Lamby View Post
Yeah my head is by Vitiek but I can understand confusion while looking at other stuff or talking about it, but the head you made over is great, the hair is done well which can be hard to do and the scratch effects aren't over done which is also good and both of the recolours are good as well.

Aye I do get a lot of confusion, especially while looking through threads where the head has been sold at and through both Vitiek and Clockwork8's threads.
Vitiek is the artist yeah. I'm glad you like the head I made over it, and tbh I'm quite surprised with how the hair turned out.
I tried to really keep the scratch marks not go over the top.
Appreciate ya letting me keep this up, Lamby.

Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
no, vitiek literally made the head

google vitiek toribash and it comes up in google images

you can also find clockwork8's art and see the difference in style immediately, clockwork8 does more complex art styles

Well yeah true clockwork8's art is quite different, I wasn't really aware of his style and all up until I started doing some more research

Also, I made yet again another head, still kind of basing off of lamby's but tried to drift further away from it.
Like sure still some bits and pieces are here and there (like the hair I promise the next won't be similar don't kill me I just like it)
Tried challenging myself by making up the mask and face shape which is probably why it looks a bit awkward.
But the real challenge here was the realistic look to the skin and eyes etc.
Overall I think I did a good job with this one

So here is the edited ingame pictures

Ingame previews

The flat

The marked flat

And a better preview

Preview

Also, decided to name it T-0C, just so it goes with the name of who requested it. This shouldn't be a problem if sold tho so, ye.

Lemme know what you guys think!
The bones on the side of the forehead are really throwing me off tbh. They seem too up in the front of the forehead. The hairline comes down into a sharp point and its too low down. The metal piece also looks weird on the forehead just because it goes down so far. The bones on the sides of the frehead should be more towards the side of the head and I don't think they should be so defined because it looks inhuman as heck dude. The metal part over the mouth looks like its going inwards, the shading where it covers the nose doesn't really have any definition showing that its a mask and not a flat piece of metal. I'd remove the metal V shape on the forehead and see how it looks and how the hairline looks without that visor thing cuz its tripping me out lol
bitchass
Appreciate the criticism Kozmo, I tried keeping some of that in mind :o

Well, I tried putting in some more human into this next head, just found the motivation to squeeze this one out, try out new stuff with not putting on hair, different eye color, facial hair, and etc, which I don't normally do with my heads.
I don't have much to say really, got a lot of talk about how I highlight/shade textures, and I will change that for sure.

Here is a 3d render of the head
Yes I know the face looks too low I did that in the program don't bash me

3DRender

Then, the watermarked flat

Flat

A better preview of the head

Preview

Also, I used 3DSMax to wrap the texture into a sphere and all incase anyone's wondering.

Hit me with that cnc.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
start your projects with 1024x512, so the mapping will look correct

the mapping is wrong AGAIN, and because of that the head is stretched and look defective, AGAIN

if you want cnc you should listen to what people tell you to fix, not asking people to give you attention just because you wurked su hord

cnc is not a pat on a shoulder to make you feel better, or for people to throw compliments at you. if you want to hear only pleasant stuff on anything you bother to post, instead of improving your stuff - don't ask for cnc

i don't see a point on giving any in-depth review if you can not fix the most basic and the most glaring issue
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Ah, I got a lot of comments about this and how it supposedly fixes mapping.
Although I did try it, in a way it was kinda confusing, I have more experience mapping 512x512's since I've been using it for all my heads
But 1024x512 just felt weird to map, for me atleast. I'm currently working
on a head rn in 512x512, but I'll make sure to try 1024x512 for the one after.

Thank you all for this, really appreciate it!

the mapping is wrong AGAIN, and because of that the head is stretched and look defective, AGAIN

if you want cnc you should listen to what people tell you to fix, not asking people to give you attention just because you wurked su hord

cnc is not a pat on a shoulder to make you feel better, or for people to throw compliments at you. if you want to hear only pleasant stuff on anything you bother to post, instead of improving your stuff - don't ask for cnc

i don't see a point on giving any in-depth review if you can not fix the most basic and the most glaring issue

COUGH COUGH

Calm your little tits here, I heard you out okay, by the time you had written that, I'd have already started on my most recent head, I just don't bother posting it on here. I'm going to try 1024x512 on my next one, happy?

I do listen to what people tell me to fix with all this cnc, I don't give a flying fuck about attention, only time I'd bump this thread up is to reply to cnc and thank em for it or if no one says anything I ask for the cnc.
I understand that cnc is no pat on the shoulder nor will it always be pleasant, keep in mind if I didn't want cnc, I would've never made this thread, I am improving accordingly to people's cnc but once you sent yours in saying I have to work with 1024x512 I was already far into my recent one.
Next time you wanna say something, pm me either through here or discord instead of being like this on my thread.
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Calm your little tits here, ...
Next time you wanna say something, pm me either through here or discord instead of being like this on my thread.

noice attitude, my dude

>cnc thread
>asks for cnc
mewaits for the 2nd head after the previous commented with the issue
>recieves cnc
>complaints

Last edited by snake; Jan 22, 2018 at 08:35 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
noice attitude, my dude

>cnc thread
>asks for cnc
mewaits for the 2nd head after the previous commented with the issue
>recieves cnc
>complaints

I mean I did mention I was already working on a head or two with 512x512
Also, no complaints here, you more over just pointed out the fact I didn't use 1024x512 like how you told me to. Which I think is more of a preference thing really. Just cause it may fix some mapping glitches here and there doesn't mean EVERYONE should use them, and it's not like everyone does use it really. People here using 512x512 and still make great heads. If I want to make a head in 512x512 it shouldn't bother you, don't address it and maybe point something else out.