Ranking
I've been binge watching anime haha, Konosuba looks cool, is it worth it, was thinking of picking it up before the second season starts. Finishing Blue Exorcist as well.
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
I've been binge watching anime haha, Konosuba looks cool, is it worth it, was thinking of picking it up before the second season starts. Finishing Blue Exorcist as well.

You would probably enjoy it, it's a comedy and it WILL make you laugh
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
You would probably enjoy it, it's a comedy and it WILL make you laugh

smae thing to say here
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Ya, comedy seems a nice thing to watch right now tho

Just finished watching Mob Psycho 100.

That slice of life anime. Reigen made me laugh a lot (definitely the most charismatic in the entire anime) and i'd like to see a second season :d.
That ending left a big mystery in the air.

Something very expected by One.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
started reading happiness but i think they shouldve picked a different title because they fucking killed all the characters i liked
New season is getting started, so far I've watched the first episodes of Masamune-kun no Revenge, Seiren, and Urara Meirochou.

Seiren has my interest piqued most so far, since it's essentially another Amagami SS with a different MC. Safe bet I'll enjoy it, since it's the same creator for both, and they follow the same format of MC with multiple different romance paths explored. Probably my feel good anime for the season.

MC for Masamune annoys me in that his young self looks like the MC in Accel World, and his personality is more grating than sandpaper, but there's a dominant female character, so :^)

Urara for cute girls doing cute things.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Thank you Oracle, for mentioning Keijo.

Just finished watching kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu, mmh, interesting plot, looks like the kind of anime that i'm used to watch, but i really got disappointed after the ep 6; the plot got uninteresting and predictable, and that ending mmh.

8/10

Started watching Noragami too, so far so good.

Also, the first ep of the second season of Ao no Exorcist is out ^
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
And the first episode of Akiba Strip is also out like 2 days ago if I'm not mistaken.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I thought ReLife would be creepy and vaguely pedo based on it's general plot, but it's actually quite good.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
And still vaguely pedo
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.