Toribash
Original Post
why i cant run the shader?
why i cant open anything from the option only the size of the screen and sound??
allways i was opening the shader and it work but today im having problem with it...my screen card is my graphics card is 82916G/GV/910GL and it runs the shader but today i cant run anything of toribash only mods and scripts and sound and screen size..please help
Why not reinstalling your TB?
uninstall TB > run a registry cleaner > install TB.
~knight zero~
ok ill try that
-----
still cant put on the shader or anything
Last edited by Nokia; Aug 9, 2011 at 01:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Maybe, leave it on non-shaders for a few days, then introduce shaders again very slowly. Like first, nonshaders then shaders w/o reflection and so-on.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
Maybe, leave it on non-shaders for a few days, then introduce shaders again very slowly. Like first, nonshaders then shaders w/o reflection and so-on.

:O

That won't work in a hundred years, sir.

Try playing another game which uses shaders, if it doesn't work, then you have a faulty Graphics card.
hmm it work at minicraft and MPC and gta sa and iv...weird i never get this shader problem before at toribash
Have you updated your drivers? I can't believe you have a faulty video card if you can run GTA IV. Other wise if you haven't re-installed it, do that. And after that... I don't know.
i re-installed toribash 3 times but didnt work,and i always update my drivers,i put the update to automatic..idk why i cant run the shader....help
you must have 2 gb ram to run shader, that's all i remember, i think yours is 1 gb or 1,5 gb