Toribash
Original Post
ipod touch wifi
Ok so iv had my ipod touch (2G) for about 4weeks and out of no were i cant use my wifi, I can pick up the connection and i type in the PW and no errors come up. Then i try open safari and it says not connected to the internet, so i try apps store and that doesnt work ether. Sp i reset the router and modem and that doesnt work, i try totaly rebooting my ipod that doesnt work so basically im outa ideas.

Anyone know how to fix it??
If I'm not mistaken, I think it's not available in your country. Maybe something is blocking it. Hmm, is there any specific sentence it wrote on the "Application Store" when there is an error loading?

Maybe your modem router is locked and needs a pass.
Can't Touch This
lol its available in my country and i have been using wifi alot, but one day it just stopped working. There was no specific error it just says "Safari is not connected to the internet". My router does have a pass and it does connect to the router (it doesnt say wrong PW) but the 3bar connection thing up the top of the ipod doent show up.

EDIT- I fixed it. I Changed my Dlink router wireless security to a WPA instead of my original WEP, and for some unknown reason that made it work
Last edited by Paralyzer; May 23, 2009 at 03:14 AM.