Toribash
Original Post
[VID] MAS Highlight
Hello everyone,

I would like to do a MAS highlight video. After some discussions with Binklawz, it appears that I will try to do something mixing those both videos :

Making an only one fight with much replays mixed together involving many fighters.

If you want to be in, you must provide at least :

- One replay where you are simulating your entering in the fight, it can be a run, a superman punch, a stance, etc. as you want. Call it "mynameentrance".

- One replay where your tori is going from the ground to its feets. Call it "mynamegetup".

- At least 3 replays of you masing. Each replays doesn't have to be perfect, I will only take the best moments from each of them and mix them together (like the video I did with binklawz replays poster earlier), just +/-150 frames of a replay could be enough. These replays must be named "playerwhopostthereplay-otherplayer-numberofframeswherethereissomethingtoseeifnotthewh olereplayisgoodenough" aka your name - other player name - numbe rof frames where there is something to see if nott he whole replay is good enough.
(Exemple : Mocucha-Binklawz-150kick+block)

All these replays must be done on the mod wich is posted here. TF 5, only MP.

You are allowed to change the gravity if you need.

I also need sets. I would like to dl/lp sets with matching textures to make something harmonized (not a robot fighting a big smiley face with a hat).
I would need robotic sets (fully textured is the best).
If you have a good set could you put your name bellow and let me know that I can use it ?

Dead line 15/03 (You have a bit more than a month).

I have the possibility to put everyone in the video (as long as your replays have the quality in my eyes to be in), even if I have too much replays, I plan to make an other video with the rest of the replays.
I would like to promote the MAS, it is your time to shine mas players, burry me under replays !
Attached Files
mas_dojo.tbm (35.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Mocucha; Jan 22, 2018 at 02:30 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hey, awesome idea
Dont know if I will participate myself. Letting you know you can use my set for the video if you think its good enough.

Its Full 512 Body + Full 512 Joints.
Actual sets :

Trestet
Zack
Melmoth
Atlantys9
Last edited by Mocucha; Jan 15, 2018 at 04:34 PM.

competitive sparring
-----
I use what ever latest mas mod i update.
It will keep on changing to be honest cuz,,, its hard to satisfy myself.
And rather apply changes. so I will just send captured masses and send
the mod that is attatched to it.

ps
I Adjust gravity during gameplay to -40 for the mas_dojo mod .
-----
oh and please mocu .. deadline is not really required X ) .... it will feel way to rushed.
U just have to w8 and select spar moments, or whole spars to use for th video fragments your building up in time.
And is the video soundtrack duration is loaded enough,, then that would be a rap.
And any spars that keep getting posted u admire,, should just be added on the second compilation
Last edited by BinkLawz; Jan 21, 2018 at 11:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am gonna to change the first post.

About the dead line, there is still 2 months...
Last edited by Mocucha; Jan 22, 2018 at 02:31 PM.

I'll add something here in the next couple days

also

"entering in the fight,"

does this mean like entering with no fighting

or like enter and THEN fight

because you said "superman punch" so that makes me feel you mean like enter into a fight.

Because you wouldn't enter the arena or whatever superman punching the air.
Last edited by matarika; Jan 23, 2018 at 11:54 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Well, entering with a superman punch looks cool ^^

More seriously, the entering replay will be in one camera plan and only tori (player), not uke. The rest of the fight will be from the replays. You can still make an entering fiting with one of your replays begining to allow me to make a fluid transition between them. It is all yours ;)

Idk if i'll have anything good, these tori's are Gross to control man.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297