Toribash
Original Post
trading while banned
hey i was wondering if they could make it you can trade while you are banned because its really annoying when you lose everything that you had. unless there is some other way to do it, i would really appreciate it if someone helped.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.
The purpose of a ban is to suspend your account and everything that belongs to it (although technically, everything belongs to Nabi and we're just "borrowing it").

What good would a ban be if you still had access to such a large part of the forums?

Not to mention that this would cause even more work for TSAs (for they would have to track down all the merchandise sent from one account to another).

If you were banned, you probably did something that you weren't supposed to do (please don't break into a discussion over your ban-- not here, at least).
BAD LUCK
ok then thanks for replying
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.
Yes.

Todays lesson: bans are supposed to prevent you from accessing your account. If you cannot trade while banned then do not worry, the ban is working correctly.