Ranking
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
Level doesn't mean much really.
Also I am able to play tommorow, I am on eu west/east so if you wish to play feel free to go a few pages back and add me!
I am too lazy to search.

Also welcome immortalpig, hope you have a nice stay.

Does anyone play Visage?
I rarely see it be picked in ranked games.
And by that I mean once per 100 games

well it's good for others to know that i'm only lvl 14 because they won't expect someone that's played 100 ranked games
dreamy suicide act
does anyone else hate micromanaging? if a hero requires me to use more than 4 buttons my brain implodes i cannot comprehend how people play meepo or techies. am i supposed to map the keys to something that suits me or something?
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post

Does anyone play Visage?
I rarely see it be picked in ranked games.
And by that I mean once per 100 games

Visage is kinda hard to play, but he's an awesome splitpusher.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
does anyone else hate micromanaging? if a hero requires me to use more than 4 buttons my brain implodes i cannot comprehend how people play meepo or techies. am i supposed to map the keys to something that suits me or something?

I use q,w,e,r,f and d. But the only character I play with more than 4 buttons now is treant protector.

Might also start playing support Shadow demon, any tips ?
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Visage is kinda hard to play, but he's an awesome splitpusher.

I use q,w,e,r,f and d. But the only character I play with more than 4 buttons now is treant protector.

Might also start playing support Shadow demon, any tips ?

Dont. He's pretty weak this patch.

And all these people saying treant can't carry are just doubting his supreme power. Get aghs first> eye their jungle> go invisible> ult> punch them to death. Then you could get like... a basher and a moon shard if you need damage on treant that early, because your ult kills jungle camps so you get free farm. He's honestly a really viable carry.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Dont. He's pretty weak this patch.

And all these people saying treant can't carry are just doubting his supreme power. Get aghs first> eye their jungle> go invisible> ult> punch them to death. Then you could get like... a basher and a moon shard if you need damage on treant that early, because your ult kills jungle camps so you get free farm. He's honestly a really viable carry.

I might try him today hue
dreamy suicide act
shadow demon is nice, has good harass and can easily set up on a lone enemy. his ult hurts a ton too if your team can follow up

a basher and a moon shard if you need damage on treant that early

because your ult kills jungle camps so you get free farm.

omg xD

also you are describing a semi-support treant (aside from the items thing which is just plain wrong)
Last edited by sSLight; Nov 27, 2015 at 12:43 PM.
played some AA mid carry
went pretty well
fucking love those ult kills
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by pusga View Post

Well since i play wc3 DotA first, i kinda get used to the legacy key for each hero

For item, i use number key in reverse order
i know my character mapping isn't the best but i'm pretty comfortable with it
#imaslowhander

also for micro managing, i'm quite shit with that, especially hero like Broodmother and Chen
I heard that meepo and tinker player use queue order (Shift + any command) to stack combo, but i never learned it myself :c
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
shadow demon is nice, has good harass and can easily set up on a lone enemy. his ult hurts a ton too if your team can follow up

omg xD

also you are describing a semi-support treant (aside from the items thing which is just plain wrong)

You can't stop me. D:
I think I might be retired.
You can't stop me. D:

nobody said you couldn't pick that
but if you're going to say that x is a viable hero because bad reason then bugger off