Toribash
here's my app.

Hello dear Lux, I would like to join the clan. I wanted to join since I was a yellow belt being honest but I didn't feel like i had the skill. So I decided to wait till I got black belt.

Belt black belt
Country/GMT: denmark/GMT: +01:00
How long have you been playing TB? : Since mid 2012
Forum Activity (From 1-10): 8/10
In-Game Activity (From 1-10): 8/10
Previous Clans: [Angel],
Why did you leave/get kicked?: I wanted to join a better clan, or just stay clan less for a while.
Best mods: Mushu, Lenshu and Wushu.

-----
Oh, btw, my name is Marcus as well.
Originally Posted by marcuspt View Post
here's my app.

Hello dear Lux, I would like to join the clan. I wanted to join since I was a yellow belt being honest but I didn't feel like i had the skill. So I decided to wait till I got black belt.

Belt black belt
Country/GMT: denmark/GMT: +01:00
How long have you been playing TB? : Since mid 2012
Forum Activity (From 1-10): 8/10
In-Game Activity (From 1-10): 8/10
Previous Clans: [Angel],
Why did you leave/get kicked?: I wanted to join a better clan, or just stay clan less for a while.
Best mods: Mushu, Lenshu and Wushu.

-----
Oh, btw, my name is Marcus as well.

Could you post some replays?
application
like to know: never been banned from na clan because I never been in a clan
Recommendations:none
Your Name: Nathan Bangura
Gmt : lol don't know what that is

What is Your Best Mod? wushu

Why do You Want To Join In (LUX)? because I have never been in a clan and I
am a rapid trainer who would benefit from having a clan and I will always try to participate in a clan war also im a yellow belt please accept me
Attached Files
razx.rpl (11.1 KB, 3 views)
do you even breakdance bro.rpl (32.5 KB, 4 views)
not afraid to die.rpl (109.2 KB, 4 views)
epic.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Sergant7 View Post
like to know: never been banned from na clan because I never been in a clan
Recommendations:none
Your Name: Nathan Bangura
Gmt : lol don't know what that is

What is Your Best Mod? wushu

Why do You Want To Join In (LUX)? because I have never been in a clan and I
am a rapid trainer who would benefit from having a clan and I will always try to participate in a clan war also im a yellow belt please accept me

Alright, I'll have to check out those replays later, can't have my PC till later.
Hello my name is nathan im 13 I am canadian but my maternal language is french cause where i live into the canada we doesnt speak english a lot.
Im brown belt i have a lots of account but i only use this one
I dont know how to send replay im not really forum active Im really ingame. active I... dont know the thing about hours 2. I like to tease poeple sometime :3 But i can respect poeple with no difficulty hope you invit me.
Damn, you guys are getting more active again.
Is it okay if I judge apps?
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by MrDajer View Post
can i you clan

Originally Posted by E3KompanyCred View Post
Hello my name is nathan im 13 I am canadian but my maternal language is french cause where i live into the canada we doesnt speak english a lot.
Im brown belt i have a lots of account but i only use this one
I dont know how to send replay im not really forum active Im really ingame. active I... dont know the thing about hours 2. I like to tease poeple sometime :3 But i can respect poeple with no difficulty hope you invit me.

Nononononononononononononononono

And also Note,

Sure
Heya, my name is Katie (known usually as Kat or Mufin - it's spelt wrong on purpose, A lot of people try to correct me), i'm 16 years old and live in the UK, more specifically Northern Ireland. I'm online mostly at the weekends and when i do come on it's usually for a good few hours. When i'm not online i'm either sleeping, listening to music (I'm more or less a music junkie haha) or doing any kind of water sports. I haven't been part of a clan for a while because i'm usually too lazy to make apps. I prefer to play mushu, wushu or judo. I haven't played judo in a while and i'm a fast learner so i can pick up a game mode quickly. My highest is a blackbelt but that is because i haven't played for a while. I would like to join the Lux clan because i want to get back into all the excitement of playing in clan wars.
Last edited by CuteMufin; May 31, 2014 at 11:52 PM.