Original Post
New Legends - 2022 Edition!

xbcz
160,000 Qi and counting
First user in toribash to reach One Belt
The Quick Aikido demon himself

creati0n
Father of Modern Market Squad
Overhauled the trading and selling system, making once prolific scams a thing of the past.
Hugely influential on all things staff to this day.
powerpoints.

Mocucha
One of the most popular Toribash content creators, going above and beyond to become a pillar of the replay making scene.
Several million youtube views, has brought a lot to the community.
Check out his youtube here

Pulse
A long time coming, one of the most influential replaymakers of all time - a pioneer in replaymaking - he set the standard of ukebashing for an entire generation of Toribash players.

Haku
Taekkyon Extraordinaire, Replaymaker, Artist
Not many people have achieved what Haku has in one of his 3 disciplines but he’s a stand out user in all 3 categories

Flash
Of all the people who make their Tori move like a real person, Flash is one of the best to have ever done it - Huge trailblazer in tricking, parkour, sparring and realism replaymaking

Concon
Everyone’s favourite Toribash content creator, weekly Toribash videos going back the better part of a decade - if there’s a new event or popular mod concon’s on it.
Check out his YouTube here

[RelaxAll]
Added earlier this year, but out withstanding an official announcement
If you’re looking for a clan that’s done everything, you need look no further than Relax All. They finally join the pantheon after an exceptional 14 year run.
Last edited by lillian; Feb 12, 2022 at 05:24 AM.
OKAY THIS IS BASED AS FUCK
GOATED LIST
GOATED PLAYERS
GOATED LEGENDS
ナゲット
LET'S FUCKING GO CONGRATZ TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY THE HOMIE HAKU CONGRATZ MAN TANG IS PROUD OF YOU...MASTER HAKU....
I LOVE YMIRS TIGHT ASS
#FREETWIN
congratulations to everyone on the list (=^_^=)
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn