Ranking
Original Post
Multiplayer Servers
Hi again,

I recently set my custom PC back to factory settings and re-installed Windows 10 through a USB Flash-Drive. In attempt to re-download most often used data (toribash/steam being on that list), I can no longer join the 750 TC boxshu tourney and some other miscellaneous servers, however I can join the 1500 TC aikidobigdojo tourney and other miscellaneous servers. In attempt to connect to those "broken" servers, it says "failed to connect" or something of that sort. As you can see, belt restriction wouldn't be an issue, and steam should've updated as it usually does daily.

Is there any suggestions or ways to fix this issue?

Thank you for your replies and help.
-0Bomb0
the servers ghosted. As far as I know the staff and hampa are trying to fix it
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by ViOLeT69 View Post
the servers ghosted. As far as I know the staff and hampa are trying to fix it

I see. Though, I didn't have issues with these "ghosted" servers before I reset my computer.
they've been an issue for everybody. Not just you, resetting your computer really wasn't necessary since its a server thing
[sigpic][/sigpic]
It's a serverside issue, nothing to do with your side of things.
Should be fixed soon, sit tight buddy.
Originally Posted by ViOLeT69 View Post
they've been an issue for everybody. Not just you, resetting your computer really wasn't necessary since its a server thing

I didn’t reset my computer because a toribash server wasn’t allowing me to connect to it lol. I was saying ever since I reset my computer I’ve had connection issues on toribash.
-----
Originally Posted by Tabby View Post
It's a serverside issue, nothing to do with your side of things.
Should be fixed soon, sit tight buddy.

Ah. Great! That’s good to know. Thanks Tabby
Last edited by Aikido; Apr 5, 2018 at 06:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No problem buddy.
It's safe to say that your question has now been answered, so I'm going to go ahead and close this thread down. If you have any further questions regarding the issue you may make a new thread or PM me or any member of the Help Squad.

~Thread Closed.