Toribash
joining uPitch with nickname 2pro, striker and number 98 :P
Dare to let me get away? *whispers* Hey! No need to Pay me but don't tell Kicks.. Ssshhh...
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Player: Donutfatal
How long: 2 weeks
How much TC: 100tc
weekly wage: 20tc
Donutfatal: I accept!
Donutfatal 2 weeks irremovable state in Kicks' FC
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
That's an example bro.

Will now add new players to various clubs.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
I know, i was too lazy to type out that i actually accept the contract x3 of the 20tc a week deal

btw kit#5
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
'Ight, i'll get a start on our logo jisse.

Oh, Have any ideas for the team name? I need a name before I can start the logo.

Also Jiss, I'm not sure how much you want and i'm not sure what to give you for your weekly wage and monthly pay, so go ahead and tell me and we can sort something out.
Donuut, it was an example and I'am the manager here. I'm the one who should be issuing a contract and contracts can't be issued until next week. I'm not going to issue a contract about you anyways. you should prove to me that you will be a good striker, if you become a good striker I would issue a contract with you for sure.

Now sending 700tc to each of the managers to use for this event. but remember managers; when I send you the money, it's all yours in whatever way you want to use it.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Oh, I get it. Ok.

When are you on so we can train?
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Yeah Lynx i don't need any tc's. Team names : Lynxsse, Lynx united, Fast Furius Feet (FFF)
Lol just making up names :P
To be honest, I can't really be bothered taking part in another event. So i'm going to promote Jisse to manager of the team.
Sorry Kicks