Original Post
[Hunters] Make That Replay!
This is the thread for the discussion on the event "Make that replay"

Replay team:

TRichard21
Gotkicks2
Jisse

Note:

We are one member short. It would be nice if someone applies to get in the replay team. If you think you have what it takes, post in this thread your most realistic SP replay. Make sure it is made by you.

To the replay team:

Gotkicks' suggestion: I suggest an even matchup between uke and tori where they do movements with great flow and this flow shouldn't stop until the last 50 frames.

To all: You guys make your own starting moves.
Gotkicks2 already made his and is posted in the first page of this forum. Jisse made a continuation
Jisse, post your own starting 100
TRichard, post your own starting 100
Fett, post your own starting 100

If you're wondering why I'm using this is that we should see every combo possible that can bring the perfect result. If we win this event then there are alot of clan video possibilities we can do. It'll look real nice with the right editing

Team voting board for best first 100 frames:
Gotkicks -
Jisse -
TRichard -
Fett -

Official Assignment:

0-100th frame:
101-200th frame:
201-300th frame:
301-400th frame:
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Aug 16, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
I made a "9.5/10 cool" replay (graded by fantyful) See if this fits the role maybe.
Attached Files
MTR-Kicks-WIP.rpl (112.6 KB, 14 views)
Gotkicks2
Everyone who knows me like Gotkicks knows I can't spar or do shit at all, but I want to know how you will pass it on?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Hmpf...Well I wish i could help. If there's any video making thread contest event thingy I could come in. But on replays...I can't do anything well
We just load the relplay and edit it att the 100 frame mark in my case 300.
Someone take it from 200!
Attached Files
MTR-Kicks-Jisse-WIP.rpl (184.1 KB, 12 views)
Hm. The flow was there but it got slow. If somehow the next replay makes that change in flow really beautiful that would be great. Remember Jisse; we're cramming a spar in 400 frames. But at the bright side, it really looked like a different guy after the first 100 frames ) The change in style was really good and apparent. Let's see what TRichard has to say for it.
Gotkicks2
I wish you all the best of luck...Going well so far, I take it?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
We need to get this perfect guys!
I suggest we force Fett into this, he's good at sparring

ehehe thanks
Attached Files
MTR-Kicks-Jisse-fett-WIP.rpl (267.6 KB, 12 views)
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME