Toribash
Gosh, that's a huge gun :O
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I've seen bigger guns.

Also, it seems like his head is a bit off. Too much to the left, I'd say.
Complain to the makers of Cortex Command, not me. I only made the really large pistol. =P

@Spike: It's just you. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
•_•

Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Also, what's up with spike? :V

What's up with you? U:
Proud member of ORMO and [T]
Danger danger rant coming up!

So yeah, in the week following the coming one (beginning at October 5th), i have to go to Prague as a school trip. I'm kinda nervous about it, but i'm always nervous when it comes to bigger trips, and it generally ends up being a nice time. This wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the meeting time. At 4 AM. FOUR IN THE FUCKING NIGHT. This means that i have to get up at 3 AM. That's just ridiculous, if you ask me. I've tried being awake well past that time before, but i've never had to get up that early. Even if i were able to fall asleep at 10 PM, it would still only amount to 5 hours of sleep, which really isn't enough. I just hope that my classmates are quiet enough for me to sleep in the train preceding our flight, but given the time of the day, that's fortunately pretty likely. The rest should go fairly painlessly, provided that people won't actively disrupt my sleep during the night. Mind you, i've slept in the same room as the lot of them, and that wasn't a particularily pleasant night, but i'm pretty sure that the perpetrators weren't from my class.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
I'm fine, thanks :v

well that is quite dandy if I do say so myself
Proud member of ORMO and [T]