Toribash
You think because we disagree that I hate you? This is why this board fucking sucks. Arguments aren't personal - you have your view I have mine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Enough talk of the subtleties of the discussion forum now guys, stay on topic.
Good morning sweet princess
While China and Japan do have those outrageous standards, I don't think it's entirely their fault. A lot of depression revolves around being alone and feeling like your the only one who experiences this. However, from the looks of it, whole groups of children are being thrown into this "outcast" section. Surely, they can cope with it with their other "stupid" friends. Some it probably is an over active imagination making things seem worse than it is. Then again, children can't mentally and phyiscally do some of the things they're being asked to do. Sooner or later that escalates and before you know it, it's a living hell. Children who manage to survive this stage go on to the next problem. How could you support your child if you can't support yourself? There are more than 2 billion people in China. It's hard to make a name for yourself and standing out from the others is like trying to pick from 200 different matrix pills, 199 which will kill you. If they fix the problems in their expectations and school systems, they can continue to grow without stagnation and declination.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15