ES Recruitment Drive
Hmm. Let me create a thread for this event. I have some small time prizes in my inventory. we will use them :P
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
You could always do a word in another language.

I like a lot of Greek words:

Logos - thought, word
Anax - king
Khronos - time
Nike - victory
Tyrannis - ruler

You can also make names out of combining one adjective with a substantive..like...Blindpenguin, and others. Another way is you can make an anagram out of a word. Cardboard - racdrard or whatever I'm not good at it. There are so many ways to make your name without making it nooby, adding numbers is never an option
I have an idea to help the clan improve there sparing and realism skills . You can consider them to be challanges I guess or even training in regards to different forms of fighting .

So let me explain : A thread would be made and titled , Hunters weekly skill test . Each week the clan members will be presented with an objective , only a small one though and in singleplayer .

Ex: "Objective - one realistic kick " - Memebers will have to preform a realistic kick of any kind without losing there balance . ( Uke can relax apon impact to help).

After each week , players will post there replays to show what how they did in the challenge and members will give alittle feed back if they would like to help with the learning prosses .

The next week andother objective will be posted but this time maybe a ko punch. ( using enough force to knock uke to the ground hard) .

But a mix up would be thrown in to make it interesting . Say , a two punch combo or a double kick combo.

All in all , if the Hunters participates in this , im sure everyone will have a better understanding of there Tori and level the competition .
Nice idea, though I'll fail most of the challenges.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Dont worry Anak , theres no failing in this . It is about improving yourself. Just waiting for aproval .
Anak is just very modest, which is one of the characteristics Confusious(Search in Google) would like very much.

Nice idea, though I'll fail all the challenges.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
I like the idea, so feel free to create a thread for it. LT also approves.
Last edited by lordtiger; Sep 6, 2012 at 12:50 AM. Reason: LT:No need for a new post by me