Toribash
Original Post
[TT] - Replay Thread
Replays that aren't being submitted to the tricktionary can be posted here, if you want cnc or opinions on your replay, post them.

Please cnc the replay above before posting.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Guess i'll start this off with something not so serious and more for fun.
Attached Files
#Xioi#T - MisiKi.rpl (411.8 KB, 41 views)
morten.tbm (17.8 KB, 21 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Damn that was sexy, very creative man, I love how you maintained your speed during the entirety of the replay.

--

I've never really trained boxcutters but I'm trying to clean these up before I think about posting for submission

I'm very rusty
Attached Files
Boxcutter.rpl (213.9 KB, 47 views)
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]

before replay

after replay

really nice man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Very well done chilledon 👌👌👌👌👌
Attached Files
Backfull.rpl (54.6 KB, 30 views)
If you're feeling suicidal; You've come to the right place. 💯
your form was very bad, try keeping your lumbar straight and don't stick your legs behind you. also try to keep your glutes in a straight line (if you extend or contract it it should be a straight line and not be v shaped)
sorry for bad CnC
Attached Files
[T]Sideswipe.rpl (81.9 KB, 34 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Setup was alright. The trick itself was executed in a terribly floppy manner. No momentum whatsoever. Point your toes and extend knees then performing the swipe. Contracting your hip a bit wouldn't hurt either.

Playing around in morten.tbm. My new favorite mod ever.
Attached Files
Mack - [T] - Bur.rpl (301.3 KB, 30 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Honestly about to cry

Like, can you stop making me feel shit, jesus Christ quad.

honestly for not doing tricking for that long, like, you've left me in the dirt like 41245125 miles behind, ffs
Attached Files
f.rpl (239.2 KB, 29 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
dont worry xioi ive been tricking for a while ive just never uploaded any of them c:

but that replay was cool. the run set up was really creative and the setup to the... a-twist? right? was really realistic. the full was a little slow but it was cool
gg C: